𝟘𝟙𝟡

⧆ㅤ 🎧 ㅤ"ㅤ⇄ 𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

ㅤFRIDAYㅤ ⬯ㅤ5:00AM

few people we're here, Santana, Brittany, Artie, Puck, Kitty, Adriana and Unique we're already here. our call time was supposed to be 5am but the other's aren't here yet.

❛shit's cold. let me borrow your jacket jake❜ kitty asked, I groaned and gaved her my jacket, ❛here❜

❛thank's puckerman❜ she winked. it was really cold and the bus wasn't here. i sat down on the bench and took out my phone.

my lover 💗

(jake •
wya love?

• venice
still at home:(
it's to cold
I'm putting my
shoes on

jake •
ohh okay, what
time r u gonna
go?

• venice
i don't know,
Sam will be
picking me up

• venice
ill tell you when
he pick's me up

jake •
okay bb, I'm already
here at school.
very cold and boring
i miss you so much

• venice
i miss you more 💗
wait for me
we can have kisses;)

jake •
is that so? then I'll be patient 😉

• venice
hahaha! okay
I should get my bag
inside my room,
i forgot it there ugh

• Jake
take care, ill be
going in the bus

f

inally the bus was here. I'm tired sitting on this boring ass bench, ❛hey bitch, come on up before we close this on you❜ lucia spoke, fucking mean bitch. I hate it whenever she open's her mouth, what get's out of her mouth is just swear words.

❛can't you be patient?!❜ I replied. i hopped in the bus and already found a seat. i sat on the seat's and made myself comfortable for the trip.

❛you look comfortable❜ I heard a voice, I looked who it was and it was venice, ❛venicee!❜ i pulled her onto my lap. she placed a kiss on my cheeks ❛get a room❜ quinn said laughing.

❛don't act like you don't make out with rachel everytime you see her.❜ venice got back at her, i smiled. me and venice was having sweet moments until i saw sam glaring at us.

❛baby, im scared of your brother. he's glaring at us.❜ venice took a glance at sam and she also saw him glaring. ❛don't mind him, he's crazy❜ she laid her head on my chest and rested.

while the other's were having chitchats.

⧆ㅤ ❄️ ㅤ"ㅤ⇄ NO ONE’ S POV

it took hour's to get to the theater and the other's were already tired of waiting. quinn and rachel having their sweet moments while Brittany and Santana are doing something that we don't know...

Sam and Mercedes also being sweet to each other, the gossip girl's sugar,unique,tina,kitty,lucia gossiping about some other cheerio. Marley and Nireal drawing each other sweety.

Artie and Mike fighting who's better, queen or the beatles. Kurt resting his head on Blaine's shoulder. Joe writing on his diary while Rory annoy's him. finn and puck having a conversation between sex. and there is Ryder who has no one to talk with. he went pretty crazy after some allegations of him getting kicked out of football team.

no one dared to talk to him, why is he even in the glee club? when he wanted to ruin venice and jake's relationship, and hurted Marley.

who know's what's going on with Ryder?