15

A/N I have so many ideas running in 😞

(Third person pov)

After dinner yeonjun helped his mom to do the dishes, suddenly someone rang the doorbell. "Mom? Someone rang the doorbell." Yeonjun said staring at his mother. "hm..who could be ringing the doorbell at this hour.." (Mrs Choi/nari/yeonjun mom) said. She opened the door to see a woman with a male at the back with his phone. "Ah! Iseul, what brings you here?" Mrs Choi said staring at the woman. "Well, I just moved near this neighbourhood so my son can walk with your son everyday." Mrs iseul said smiling brightly. "Mom! Who's at the door?" Yeonjun asked walking over but soon stopped. "Ah yeonjunnie!! Do you mind if soobinnie stay at ur house for a while? I was wondering if ur mom and I could catch up!" Iseul said making Nari smile. "That would be awesome, and yes Soobin is always welcomed. Let me just grab my purse." Mrs Choi said as she rushed to grab her stuff and immediately wore her heels. "Mom will be home soon!" Mrs Choi said as she give a smooch on her son face before leaving the house. "Well that was random." Soobin said scratching his head. "Whatever ima go wash the dishes." Yeonjun said waking over to the sink. "I gave you my number, did you add it?" Soobin asked walking towards yeonjun, making yeonjun Widdern his eyes. "Ah- uh- ye? Yea I did." Yeonjun said washing the plates. "Hm, come let me help." Soobin said grabbing soap and started washing the plates. Soon almost everything was done, yeonjun started a battle. Both boys were almost filled with dish soap, but the entire kitchen was filled with laughters that were hard to find. That's when suddenly yeonjun was over doing it that it made soobin grab yeonjun waist and pin him to the sink, both boys stared at each other and that's when he could hear yeonjun heart beating but not only is yeonjun heart was beating, soobin himself, his heart was beating too. He was confused, what is this feeling? He tends to find himself coming to the older almost everyday, he fights the urge to kiss those pouts away whenever he's focusing on something or when he's mad or when he's upset. He could even see himself spoiling the older with the all affection he needs. Both male faces lit up bright red, Soobin found it cute that yeonjun was shy. "s-Soobin-." Yeonjun stuttered making Soobin let go of yeonjun immediately, both male didn't said anything about it.

[edited]

Hi! Finally new chapter lol 😞 anyways can't wait to publish a new book and write more in my drafts 🌚

Vote and comment 😣