Teaser #5

Hey lovelies heres another teaser for Rzej rewrite https://www.wattpad.com/1400367525?

"You were excited and now you're not?" Klaus caressed his knuckles to fix the crack that bothered him. He watched Rzej sit on the bed with sharp eyes, wondering how he could find a solution to his new problem.
His child. Their child would be the end of him.
"A Godsent child isn't something to be happy about." Rzej walked over to the bar by the large windows. He grabbed a beer from the mini fridge, juggling down like he needed air to breath.
Rowena bit her lips, not able to access her own thoughts. "What matters is what you want."
A chill breeze wondered into the bedroom, kissing Klaus's skin. "I want this child. I never got the opportunity to be a father to Hope."
Rzej snorted. "You won't if you keep it. Your soul will be sucked out. Eaten like food to enter this world. In fact, it is food. I won't be able to brig you back. That's the rules. Not even Maalefi'Caerys could bring back his soul; Myrrh after he died birthing Godsents."
Lights blinked on and off, pushing Klaus into that darkness he's tries to crawl out off. "Maybe he did succeed. You never know." He spat. "Rowena, tell me there's a solution?"
She sputtered. For once, speechless.
"She can't say that. The only way to do that is to kill you before the child is born and tear him out." Rzej snarled. "That's the same thing."
"Does the child need my soul to sustain first step into this world?"
"It's like a newborn baby being born. They need milk as soon as they're born. For Godsent, they need a soul. Not milk. They don't need milk. They'll never be a baby, or a toddler." Rowena explained to Klaus. "That soul feeds them what years of milk would to a baby, it fuses their power. They steal the knowledge of the person whose soul they're fed. For the parent carrying the child, it's tragic. Anyone who tries to cut out the child end up killing both child and parent. So, that's why Maalefi'Caerys didn't try. I've no idea. But the stories says enough. Myrrh was too weak to even attempt that. He would have died either way."
That flicker of light died by the second. It twisted a knife in Klaus's gut, reminding him of every awful thing he's done. This was punishment.
"So, I can't. . . If I choose the latter, there's a chance the baby will die with me?"