The Canadian Nightmare

Patrick and Spencer were on a date at the annual maple syrup factory in Toronto, Canada. (i don't even know if that exists) Wow, Patty Cakes...this is wonderful!" said Spencer whilst grinning to his ears. "This is the best anniversary gift ever, thank you so much babycakes." "No problem, babygirl," Patrick said as he grabbed Spencer's chin and gave him a big sloppy kiss on the lips. "You're such a sweet obedient little omega for daddy, so of course i had to give you a good gift for our anniversary." As Patrick pulled Spencer in for another kiss, the CEO of the maple syrup factory grabbed Patrick and dragged him to his office. "You're coming with me, buckaroonie," said the CEO while still dragging Patrick to his office. "N-no!!! Patty cakes....come back!!!" said Spencer with tears starting to form in his eyes, trickling down his face. But, as soon as Patrick came back from the CEO of the maple syrup factory's office, he was no longer human. He was nothing but a measly maple syrup bottle. "P-patty cakes...what happened to you?" "Ngh maple syrup," said Patrick while staring into Spencer's soul. His pupils were bigger than ever subsequent to the transformation, but maybe Spencer was just seeing things. "I've programmed Patrick's brain to only be able to say the words 'Ngh, maple syrup' a little after the transformation," said the CEO with a devious grin on his face. "Well...he may no longer be able to say anything except for "Ngh, maple syrup" anymore, but i still love him just as much as before the transformation, and that'll never change," said Spencer while pulling in Patrick, who was now a life size bottle of maple syrup in for a kiss on the cheek. Patrick then pulled in Spencer for a kiss on the lips. Patrick and Spencer then called the police and pressed charges on the CEO and then left the factory. As soon as they got into Patrick's car, they had super hot steamy gay sex and then Spencer took the biggest hottest juiciest shit in Patrick's mouth subsequent to the sex. "Nghhh....maple syrup~~~!!!!! /pos," said Patrick, who was still in maple syrup bottle form. But then, all of a sudden, Patrick slowly started to transform back to his original form. "D-did you shitting in my mouth just get me back to normal, Spencey poo?" "Yes daddy." Patrick then rewarded Spencer with even more super hot steamy gay sex after, since he was the one who was responsible for getting Patrick to turn back to normal. The end.