Chapter 15: Daybreak gang in the parallel flight.

Eiji: *awakening, yawn* Mwaaaaah.....
Cole (The Werewolf): Zzz...
Eiji: *look at Cole* ... *peek to his pants that he wear*
Cole (The Werewolf): Zzz... *still sleeping*
Eiji: Hmm? *touch something, smell his bulge in his pants*
Cole (The Werewolf): *awake, noticed something* Eiji?
Eiji: Ah!! *frightened, look at him* Uhm... I can explain.
Cole (The Werewolf): Naughty boy, I have to punish you. *grinding smile*
Eiji: Please don't hurt me, please? *beg, sit on his lap*
Cole (The Werewolf): I won't hurt you but why did you sit on my lap?
Eiji: Beg for sure. Please hurt me very softly. *flirt*
Cole (The Werewolf): Are you flirt!? Ayo----- *look at Eiji, face in red*
Eiji: Please hurt me with your "thingy" please~~~~~ *astride on him and snuggle*
Cole (The Werewolf): N-no! Jun-san! Help~~~~~~~~~~~~~ QwQ *got snuggle, blushes face for more*
Jun: What did on earth did just happened? *open the door and look at them* Oh...
Cole (The Werewolf): Jun-san~~~~ Help me please~~~~~
Jun: *grinding smile* Nathan?
Nathan: Yes? *look at Jun before looking at them* Oh~ I see~~
Cole (The Werewolf): Oh no...
Jun & Nathan: Let's have some fun, Cole!
Eiji: Let's do this~~ Darling~~
Cole (The Werewolf): *whispered to the window* I'm dead for sure... *look at them* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jun & Nathan: Heheheheheh *lock the door and approach to them*
Cole (The Werewolf): Oh my god!! Someone help this little cute werewolf, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *frightened*

After that, they're playing their "daily routine" for the first time until maid knock the door to call them to take a bath before have a breakfast.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When they finished their bath, they're having a breakfast before Aozora calling them to the Ryota's "A.S.O.S.A.T. (Airship Special Organization Secure and Tactics)" secret base in the Police station that he working.

Ryota: Now, now. Let's go to the special base at my police station! Are you ready?
Chronostasis Siblings: Hey, hey, Oh! *cheers*
Daybreak Gang: Let's go!! *cheers*
Ryota: Line up!
Everyone (ChronoDaybreak): Roger that, Captain Ryota! *line up from height from short to tall*
Ryota: "Gate!" *spell a cast, the gate opens* Follow my lead! *walk in the gate*
Everyone (ChronoDaybreak): Hey, hey, Oh! *cheering noise, follow Ryota through in the gate*

They're arrived at police station that Ryota working until their colleagues and lieutenant are impressed for what did Ryota taking them for, Ryota explain them.

.

.

.