Chapter 2

As I was waking to my class, I heard one of the mena girls say, "ABABAGAVABB, she's so short and ugly hehehehheheheh" I ran away and went to the school roof.

I cried my purple-brown-rainbow- gay orbs out and sobbed loudly. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-why am I-I-I-I so h-h-h-a-ated!?!!????!??" I sob into the void.

All of a sudden, I hear big manly alpha paws scaling up the wall. I gasp, pulling out my hello kitty toy knife, ready to fight.

"I-I-I, won't hesitate!" I whimper as a burly alpha approaches me. But as I get a close look, I see his beauty.

He has teeth as white as Mars. he's all tall as Josh Hutcherson, and he has big strong hands, I wonder if he could grip me with them and then-

"Hello, I am Edmundo Pricing of Treepark the seventh, my ears heard a sad whisper coming from this place, shall I need to assist you?" He growled lowly, making me get hornets in my stomach.

"O-o-oh. I'm f-f-fine" I stutter looking up at the Greek god. "Ah, I see." He said.

All of a sudden Jake appeared, "GWT AWYA FROM MY STINKY LITTLE MUNCKIN SNARAYSYSISKSK" he snarled and then cutely ripped off Edmundo's head, and threw his body into the highway.

"I'm sorry if he scared you my UwU baby." Jake said, face drenched in blood.

I blink away tears, yes Edmundo was fine, and I was sad about his death, and I would fantasize about him later, but Jake was my pookie, and I loved him the most, and I always would.

———————

The foreshadowing I did was crazy

I hate myself do not take this seriously. I'm not like this irl.

-your writer

cantth1nkstraight