Incorrect quotes

Im bored, and im currently procradtination writing right now. But like its the lrocrastination of me wanting ro write something to get the motivstion rolling.

SWEARING⚠️⚠️⚠️

Funneh:I like to play this game called nap roulette. I take a nap and don't set an alarm. Will it be 20 min or 4 hours? Nobody knows. It's risky and I like it.

Evelyn:I just wanted to say that over the years, I have come to regard you as... people I met.

Yandere: Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no.

Kyran when he heard Funneh, Gold, Evan, and Alec scream from the abandooned house: Well, needless to say. Uh-oh Spaghetti-os.

Kyran I dont know what context this would be in: I've got a weapon, and I'm... admittedly VERY afraid to use it!

Kyran: The last time I went to an urgent care clinic, I checked off 'excessive crying' on the symptom list, and then the nurse got really confused and said that was meant for babies.

Evan: I think we can all agree I'm the ten amongst these threes.

Elijah: I was born for politics. I have great hair and I love lying.

Elijah: If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.

Funneh opening a Capri Sun: Guess I'll drink my sorrows away.

Felica: To everyone who has treated me poorly; I am sexier than you.

Yandere teaching Alec how to spell after his mess up while threatening Valerie : Helpful grammar tip: "farther" is for physical distance, "further" is for methaphorical distance, and "father" is for emotional distance!

Kyran when Funneh wants to investagate soemthing that came straight out of a horror movie: ...This is one of those moments where it doesn't really matter what I have to say, isn't it?

Alec if he loved his job;
Alec: I would do anything for money.
*later*
Alec covered in blood: THE STATEMENT STILL STANDS!

Aly explaining to Alec how her school day was.
Aly: We always used to do the Wordle rather than take notes in class.
Aly: To stop us the teacher would always threaten to tell us the answer if we didn't pay attention.

Alec after helping Yandere all night; Alec making coffee: This is going to fix everything.

Cleste after having to soend time with Elijah while not having a weapon: The 'how the fucks' and 'why are you so dumbs' don't matter. All that matters is that I have a new gun.

Alys reply to when her teacher asks her whats shes doing in her life (she hasnt been doing her homework): The only thing keeping me from running away and hiding from society for the rest of my life is spite. I could disappear forever, but there are some bitches whose downfalls I have yet to witness, and I wanna be around when that happens.

Valerie coming back after falling on litteral piles of metal rods: I'm allergic to death.

Gold talking to Prince for the first time: Wow, left handed AND British? You really are an illusion.

Elijah: *bites lip* Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?
Cop: That isn't gonna work, hands behind your back.

Yandere talking to Senpai from the back of a cop car: If I make you breakfast in bed, a simple "thank you" is all I need.
Yandere: Not all this "how did you get into my house" business.