cհαթԵҽɾ 1

'Sin?'

What is sin until it is felt or lived? Lucifer knew it well, he was the cause of sin in the world. Expelled from Paradise to live eternally in Hell. Life had still given him certain joys: His wife Lilith and his wonderful daughter named Charlie. He was happy being who he was, the most respected and feared demon in the place. Powerful and sinister, mysterious and controlling. Although with only one weakness...His daughter.

Charlie had decided to start a hotel so that the demons could be redeemed, have a 2nd chance, and can be transferred to heaven. She continues to do this without the blessing of her father who hates the idea. Seeing her as a failure, he refuses to say no, knowing that she wouldn't give up if he said no.

On one of his visits to see his daughter, he met a deer demon named Alastor, a demon who had died in the 1930s and was a serial killer. Alastor was known as "The Radio Demon" since he did not miss the opportunity to continue being an assassin in the Inferno. Alastor had recently made a deal with Charlie to continue with the topic of the Hotel, Lucifer did not like him when he first saw him, but as the days went by, the conversations continued, and he gained a certain appreciation for him; he just not in the way everyone thinks.

One night while he was at the Hotel without anyone noticing, he walked through the corners appreciating the darkness and the old hanging paintings. He liked to go to make sure everything was okay, until someone looked at him from afar, it was Alastor. The aforementioned approached the older man to wish him good night and was returned with the same greeting.

"How is it?" was Alastor's question to break the cold silence that had lasted about 3 minutes.

"Well, I'm not complaining, what about you?"

"I live, and always with a smile!"Alastor replied, smiling at Lucifer.

They both remained silent, The rays of the night made Alastor's hair shine as it reflected the light. The older man smiles at the act and without thinking twice he caresses the opponent's head. One thinks Alastor's reaction was to grab the wrist and pull the hand away from her head. But no, luckily for the older man, Alastor only blushes a little and looks at him somewhat embarrassed. Lucifer looks back at him and smiles tenderly; yes, tenderly.

Alastor smiled a little nervously, he felt like his heart was beating a thousand times a second, and his hand caressed the older man's cheek, bringing him closer
to him than he already was. That I felt? Why did he feel it? Why did it feel so good? Those were the questions that both thought when living in this moment, Lucifer, guided by instinct, kisses Alastor on the lips.

Alastor, in shock, blushes but as the seconds pass he reciprocates the kiss in the same way. Lucifer, the kiss is so passionate that the two separate due to lack of air, releasing a gasp of pleasure that was felt. They both laugh silently, looking blushing.

"Not bad, little deer. You kiss well even if you are asexual."

"This was my first kiss."

Upon hearing the word "first kiss" Lucifer blushes slightly, looking at Alastor in surprise. He marveled that it had been his first kiss. They both saw each other in silence until the oldest decided to leave, but not before kissing the other's cheek. Alastor, confused and embarrassed, stares at the ground with his ears down. What did he feel for him? Alastor was sure of one thing, he would never look at Lucifer like before again.

Lucifer, being in his home, thought about that kiss from the devil. It was something delicious and pure, the older man thinks. He felt confused and when he remembered, a small smile formed on his face, he drank some whiskey thinking about what happened. Lilith calls him from her room and does not hesitate to go to his call.

Why did he kiss Alastor? And why did he feel that way? Since he had his daughter, he had never felt this way again, nor did his wife singing with her or simply being by her side makes him feel the same as he felt right now. His heart was beating hard and his smile did not leave his face. Now, he had a goal.

And the prize....𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓.

Several days passed since that meeting, their gazes barely met, and they rarely gave each other a slight smile. Lucifer couldn't take it anymore, he had to feel Alastor's lips in a kiss again. Again, one night he went to the Hotel but this time he wouldn't go to Checa if everything was fine, he would go for Alastor.

The oldest goes to the aforementioned room and very carefully enters without making any noise. Once inside, he closes the door. To his surprise, there was the deer demon watching him, a slight jump came to Lucifer, and then he smiled at the opposite.

"Alastor..." he said sternly.

"Lucifer," the opponent responded, looking at him suspiciously. Lucifer resisted the urge to throw him into bed and make him his, he wanted to do it, but it wasn't the time.

"Why haven't you spoken to me?" With a slight hoarseness in his voice, he approaches Alastor, imprisoning him to the wall, and leaving him almost 5 cm away from complete proximity. The demon blushes at the older man's act, leaving him speechless. Lucifer was already intimidating but having him around, Alastor's heart was beating like the last time.

"I uh..."

"What's the matter? Did the dog eat your tongue? " Lucifer responds with mockery on his face when he licks the dog's neck. Alastor lets out a light gasp trying to separate himself from it.

"This is w-wrong... You, y-you're married," the deer comments, letting out another gasp when he feels the elder's fangs bury themselves lightly in his skin, sucking passionately. Alastor gasps in pleasure as he feels the poison from it enters his system. Lucifer separates himself, revealing his mouth full of the opponent's blood dripping down to his chin. He smiles flirtatiously as he sees the deer-demon's embarrassed expression.

"I don't give a shit what other people think, Alastor," was the older man's response as he held his hands above his head with his left hand while with his right he took Alastor by the waist, bringing him completely closer while placing a kiss. on his lips of this.

Alastor, in shock, tries to get away from Lucifer's grip, but as the minutes pass with that passionate kiss, he corresponds by joining both legs around the older man's waist. He didn't know what he was doing, he just knew that he liked it a lot. 'Lucifer is a good opponent', Alastor thought to himself.

It will be a long night...