03, in which she meets his star

- LOUISA - 

I step into the Mercedes garage, hoping that no one recognized me from the previous day, brushing past the mechanics with a tight smile on my face. I just need to make it to the interviewers room without messing up. This should be fine, right?

I caught a glimpse of the Mercedes car as I walked past, looking by in awe as I had never seen a f1 car up close before. I was soon brought back to reality as I approached the interviewers room, adjusting my microphone and my hair in hopes that no one would notice the mess I had been in.

I take a deep breath as I step into the room, but my breath is soon cut short as I lock eyes with possibly the most handsome man I have seen. His golden brown hair rested lightly as his dark eyes seemed to pierce into my skin. I held my breath as I tried my best to act natural, but my heart was certainly acting otherwise.

"Hello Everyone, I'm Louisa Grey, your interviewer for today. May I sit there?" I gestured to the seat furthest from him, in all hopes that I could stop my heart from beating so fast.

"Hi, sure go ahead." A PR manager gestured me to the seat as I hurriedly ran over, hoping to avoid whatever just happened.

Just as I was about to sit down, a cable in front of me blocked my path, and instead of sitting down like a total professional, I ended up tripping over the cable and falling like a complete idiot.

As if the embarrassment wasn't enough, my notebook had flown out of my hand, to the other end of the room. My face flushed a shade of red as whispers could be heard scurrying across the room, with some asking if I was fine and others giggling at the predicament I was in.

I quickly stood up with the help of others and winced at the pain that had shot down my knee, but I acted like nothing happened as I wobbled to my seat, trying to gather where my notebook could have possibly been.

As I sat on my seat, THE Lewis Hamilton worriedly asked if I was okay, and my face just got much redder. I'm pretty sure I'm the same shade as a tomato by now.

While I was scrambling to find my notebook, I then noticed a hand reach out to me, holding exactly what I had been looking for. I looked up, only to see who I had been avoiding, lock eyes with me once again.  I felt butterflies fly in my stomach as I stared at him, his smile lighting up the whole room. 

If he hadn't looked away and started speaking, I was pretty sure I would have kissed him there and then.

Then I would get in trouble because I would have been kissing George Russell instead of actually performing my interview.

"Looking for this?" He piqued, as he held the notebook in his hand. I nodded, mumbling a slight thanks as I felt the hotness rush to my ears as I took it from him, our fingers brushing against each other. Weirdly enough, he was blushing too.

It was probably the heat of the moment. Nothing too much. Even if he was looking like a Greek god, there was no way I could fall for him.

I tried to act as professional as possible as I started the interview, greeting both of the drivers, one which I fully avoided eye contact with, before proceeding with the interview, asking him on how they felt and about the aerodynamics of the car.

Lewis was super nice as he answered all the questions, even guiding me with it, as if he knew it was my first time doing something like this.

On the other hand, George was looking at me up and down as if I was some kind of snack, which was super intimidating and somewhat, hot?

I should not be thinking this. I quickly wrapped up the interview, thanking both of the drivers before grabbing my things and running right out of the room.

I rushed to a place where no one could see me, just behind the walls of the garage. I posted the interview to the formula 1 channel after making a few edits, and it was only now that I could finally release my breath.

What was that all about?

Why did he look at me like that?

And why is he so fucking hot?

I fished out my phone, trying to distract myself from whatever was happening. As if it was on cue, my phone rang, showing an unknown number. I picked it up and brought the phone to my ear.

"Missed my voice, didn't you? You look pretty frazzled over there. Why don't I come over and help you out?"

My heart stopped. "Fuck you," i uttered, as I hung up with shaky hands. I looked around, fear slowly gripping me. Where is he? Why is he here? He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't even know where I am. Shouldn't he be having the time of his life, screwing over my sister?

He was probably playing tricks on me. I've blocked even single account that he has. There was no way he could track me. Still, the thought of him stalking me was getting to me as my heart pounded through my skin, and my breaths started getting shorter and faster. Shit, this isn't good.

I tried to stop myself as I let out shaky breaths, but my world was spinning and I felt like vomiting. I slid down the wall and gripped the floor, at a loss of what to do.

I know this exact feeling. I had it right after I found out that he was cheating, and another one when he hit me. I tried breathing, but it was as if my lungs were collapsing as i tried to focus on my surroundings.

My vision was soon closing up, and all I could hear was a faded shout of "are you okay" and a pair of strong arms grabbing me into a hug before everything went black.

A/N I wonder who the pair of strong arms is 🤨😋