The Beginning. (Flashback)

A cold night or so the doctors thought..A woman giving birth with the man by her side. The woman screams filled each of the entire hospital, all of the rooms were echoed of her screaming. The woman was frustrated, sweaty and crying in pain. She was giving birth to a beautiful daughter. The man was nervous and excited. The older daughter was in corner drawing on her iPad. She wasn't as excited as the mother and father was. Alas, after some pushing and screaming, the baby came out. Her skin glowed in the bright light as the doctors wiped the blood off her. They tested her, weighed her, wiped her off clean to ensure the mother can take this baby home later.

The mother looked at her baby as the sweat drops down her dark skin, "She's beautiful. I love her already." The mother said as she breathed heavily. The father smiled as he held his wife's hand as a sign of calmness, "She's gonna be just like you when she's older." The father said with smile and light chuckle. "I hope so.." The mom said with a final breath as the doctors came back in and gave her the baby. The older daughter was 5 years old. She looked up and saw the child. She grimaced slightly but didn't let her mother or father hear her. Her curly hair bounced up and down when she moved her body. She was drawing a tiny human riding a dragon.

The older daughter approached the couple and looked down at the baby and then back at her parents. "Something wrong, Harriet?" The father looked at Harriet with a worried look. "No." Was all Harriet said before going back and sitting in the corner, taking her iPad in hand and continuing to draw.

"Darling, let's her Willow." *The father said while looking at his beautiful wife. "Willow..Fairchild. I like that. Hehe." The mother and father shared a laugh as they named the beautiful baby girl, Willow. Harriet on the other hand just didn't care for Willow at all. She rather draw or paint something on her iPad and maybe move out and become an artist. Who knows.

After the father discharged his wife and the baby, the drive home was pretty silent. Willow was sleeping soundly in her mother's arms while Harriet was in the backseat drawing like normal, not saying anything.

"Tiana, I can take Harriet to her social therapist tomorrow morning, you don't have to. I got it, I promise." The father said while driving through the midnight streets ever so calmly.

"Oh Amir, you don't have too. But I guess you should, I'll be with the baby all morning. Plus, you can't breast feed." Tiana snorted as she laughed heartily, which caused Amir to chuckle. Amir glanced at the rear front mirror looking at Harriet.

"Got anything to say about your new little sister, Harriet?" Amir said while still driving smoothly through the road.

"no." Again was all she said before she went silent again, drawing on her iPad. With that, the whole car went silent again.