Chapter 31.

Wild heart don't break,They burn

They burn.

I smirked at her reaction. "What happened Lith, The floor slipped off from your feets?" She threw an intense glare at me and if glaring anyone could kill them, then she wouldn't need any guns or pistols.

Lith crossed her arms, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Oh, you think you're so funny, huh? Well, just you wait. I'll come up with a comeback so epic, it'll leave you speechless!"

I raised an eyebrow, playfully challenging her. "Oh really? I can't wait to see it! But please, try not to make it too good. My heart can only handle so much."

She glared at me once again oh not the fact that she didn't stopped glaring at me, "Alright, We will see!"

Taking a moment to think before responding. Yet I couldn't help but burst into laughter cause to me it didn't looked anything like a threat. "Wow, Lith, that was both adorable and absolutely savage!"

"The fuck Ciel here I'm talking something this serious-" cutting her off I deadpanned, "It ain't anything serious."
"Okay even if it wasn't anything serious how would you dare to laugh while I'm talking."
I chuckled, feeling a warm affection for her. "You know, Lith, you really are something special."

She put her words in an abrupt brake before raising an eyebrow at me. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Leave it. Tell me why can't I smile or laugh while you are talking are you giving a speech in a funeral of my dead bird?"

"Did you have a bird as a pet?"

"No you idiot. I saved a bird and gave it shelter and food and then it died." I stated as a mere fact
Her cheeks flushed slightly, and she looked away trying to avoid an eye contact "But you know I wanted to have a cat as a pet."

She abruptly turned her face towards me with her eye brow raised, looks like it got her attention.
"And why didn't you asked your daddy dearest for
it?" She asked.

"Common I know it will look childish." I snorted a laugh trying to show how humorless it is when it isn't but I don't want to be seen childish.

She hummed before getting up from the floor and dusting the invisible dust from her clothes, cause she is a robot and how could she leave a single dirt particle on floor. A neat freak robot.
"Ash is going to be here around 6:00 or 7:00 in evening, so when are you planning to leave?"

Oh. Ash is going to here, a chance I can't leave to take a further step in my ongoing mission. Ash knows lith much better then me as he is her only friend though she insist he isn't, but still.

My conversation with myself broke as lith waved her hand infront of my face, "Back to world Rainbow. What were you even thinking?"

"Oh. Nothing it was just I will leave after meeting Ash as he wanted to see me." I broke out into a big convincing smile.