Avi Angel

Asher and Caroline were laying in bed, both naked from the night before

Asher and Caroline were laying in bed, both naked from the night before. Asher was just laying on his back, hand under his head, wishing Caroline would leave.

Caroline sat up and climbed over Asher, "I'm going for a shower. Wanna join?"

"Nah, I'm good." Asher said

"Really? Gonna miss out on seeing me all wet?" Caroline asked, taking his hand and making him stroke along her waist

"Really, I'm good."

"Ok. Maybe when I get out, we'll do that thing you like." She said

Asher smirked, "I'll get the handcuffs out."

Caroline smiled before she went into his en suite. Asher heard the shower start running and he quickly jumped out of bed and left his room.
Asher went next door to Avi's room and went inside to see Avi getting dressed, wearing boxers and a t shirt.

"Morning." Avi smirked as Asher shut the door and walked over to him

"Shut the fuck up." Asher said as he pulled Avi into a rough kiss, gripping onto Avis slim waist

Avi held onto Ashers shoulders as they made out. He heard the shower running next door. He moved his hands down Asher's muscular arms, feeling his brothers hands cup his ass.

"Can I fuck you?" Asher asked as he kissed across Avi's neck

Avi moved his hand through Asher's hair, "Suck my dick first. Suck it like Caroline sucks yours."

Asher pulled Avi's boxers down, showing off his hard 6 inch cock. He kissed Avi before he lowered down to his knees. Avi looked down at his older brother, moving his hand through his hair.

"Suck it." He told him. Asher held onto the the base of Avi's dick and licked along his shaft, making Avi let out a gasp.

Asher looked up at Avi as he took his dick into his mouth, wrapping his lips around his head and started moving his head back and forth.

"Yeah, fuck... that's it. Suck that dick..." Avi moaned softly, holding onto Ashers head and feeling his warm mouth around his cock.

Asher looked up at Avi, holding onto his slim waist. He moved his hands around Avi and held onto his small ass.

"Fuck... is this bow Caroline does it? She wraps herself around you and grips onto your ass?' Avi asked, brushing Ashers hair with his fingers.

Asher nodded as he moved his head faster, pushing his lips down to Avi's groomed pubes. He spread Avi's cheeks before spanking him, making the younger teen whine.

Avi held onto Asher's head as his brother sucked every inch of his dick, "Ah, fuck!" He gasped as Asher spanked him again.

Asher rubbed around Avi's hole, pushing a finger into him.