The Tautropfenameise and Муравьиный дрон Луны

Дрон sat silently upon his pale silver crescent shaped chariot with a blue, yellow and purple lantern hanging below it, as he watched the tide ebb and flow for his presence.

He watched silently as the light of the three Sol Sisters reflected their radiance off of him.

The ocean near the island he hovered above parted, silently, unnoticed by the sleeping creatures that resided on the sand and in the palms and flower bushes.

Tautropfenameise hovered up from the unorthodox sight to Дрон. "Hallo einer vom Mond" She greeted politely.
"Hello- oh sorry...ahem...здравствуйте один из морей." He replied awkwardly as he bowed to the Prussian Blue ant with a lighter blue tuff of fur around her neck and bright glowing aqua plankton dots all over the top half of her body and completely filling her eyes and anglers bait on her forehead.

"Ah no need to be so formal Дрон." Tautropfenameise (or as he had nicknamed so long ago, vespa) cooed.

Дрон fluttered his wings slightly to show his agreement but he would be doing that, of course.

Vespa nicked one of Дрон's antenna to lead him into the ocean beside her, he hadn't been so far from the sky in so long.