Bio

(Life is a bitch, work is torture, and I wish death upon the rich fuck who decided to invent the concept of taxes. Here is a bio to make up for my absence along with the next chapter. Also I ain't consistent so I am don't have a schedule of when I will upload the next Chapter.)

Name: Satoru Gojo

Name: Satoru Gojo

Nickname: The Ultimate Defense

Age: 21

Height: 6'3

Fairy Tail Symbol: Right Shoulder

Affiliations: Fairy Tail's S-Rank Mage, Current Head of the Gojo Clan, Wizard Saint

Family: Unnamed Father, Unnamed Mother, Killua (Cousin), Yuta (Cousin), the entire Gojo Clan

Likes: Fairy Tail, Natsu, Mira, Elfman, Sweets, and Fighting

Dislikes: The Magic Council, The Gojo Clan, Phantom Lord, Wizard Saint trials, responsibilities, and Alcohol

Magic Powers:

(Limitless)

Infinity (Neutral) - Barrier Magic, an area surrounding Satoru that instead of stopping the target, infinity slows them down. He has an alternative application of the infinity that is one barrier that stops, but this application can be broken by a simple magic attack.

Technique Blue - Space Warping Magic, attracts everything to itself and can crush down debris into dust. Since the crushing properties don't affect Satoru like others, he uses his magic to accelerate his speed.

Reversal Technique Red - Space Repelling Magic, repels everything in its path. It's Satoru's strongest application of the limitless, but also the hardest of his spell to use normally. Drains twice the magic compared to Blue.

Teleportation - Teleportation Magic, depending on the distance can drain the most magic. Not true teleportation magic, he essentially imagines the world like a piece of paper and draws a dot on his current location, then he expands the paper depending on the distance, then he fold the paper in half and transports his dot to the space above him and then just returns the page to normal.

(Fairy Magic)

Fairy Glitter - Received the power after completing his S-Rank Trial. This Magic doesn't depend on his magic rather on all the light that it absorbs. The spell can be used, but if used on a person, it can only harm the opponent if they are viewed as evil by the user. Currently, the only user.

Satoru does have some other minor spells, but they won't be revealed until later. (Don't worry no Dragon Slayer, Devil Slayer, or God Slayer Magic.)