Chris - Fight

Not a request

Tw: blood, agruing

__________________________

Chris and Nick had been arguing all day. They'd been fighting, ever since Chris found out that Nick accidentally put one of his red socks into Chris white load of laundry.

Chris had gone off on Nick, while Nick was sorry at first, the words Chris said dulled his sympathy.

"Why are you so fucking STUPID, Nick? DIDN'T YOU FUCKING CHECK BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN?!? I WAS GONNA WEAR THIS TO THE EVENT TONIGHT." Chris screamed, holding up a one white hoodie, stained pink.

"I thought I did. It was an accident. You are blowing this way out of proportion." Nick says without raising his voice.

"YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT NICK. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU THOUGHT YOU DID? YOUR ACTUALLY THAT FUCKING DENSE, THAT YOU CANT FUCKING REMEMBER IF YOU CHECKED OR NOT?" Chris continues, yanking all of his now pink clothes out of the dryer and throwing them on the floor.

"You're actually fucking stupid, Chris. You need to actually chill the fuck out. Like go in your room and cool down because yelling and throwing shit is only going to work yourself up, and you're starting to piss me off." Nick says, raising his voice, indicating that his patience is running thin.

"FUCK OFF. I DON'T NEED TO CALM DOWN! YOU RUINED ALL OF MY SHIT, WHAT DON'T YOU GET." Chris says kicking his clothes up.

"YEAH, WELL, THEY WERE PINK UP AT LEAST THEY'RE CLEAN! IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO MAKE FUCKING MISTAKES, DO YOUR OWN LAUNDRY." Nick had snapped.

He was tired of being yelled at, especially so early in the morning. He was being nice by even washing Chris's clothes in the first place, why the fuck was he being so fucking ungrateful and dramatic.

Matt watched his brothers from the island in the kitchen, taking his Airpod out.

"IVE NEVER DONE MY LAUNDRY! EVER! WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOUVE EVER SEEN ME DO LAUNDRY?!? NEVER! SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I START NOW, WHEN I HAD YOU AND MATT TO DO IT? I THOUGHT YOUD BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT, BUT I GUESS ITS JUST THE ONE THING MR. PERFECT COULDNT DO. MR. PREFECT FINALLY MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE AND HE CANT EVEN ADMIT IT. YOURE FUCKING PATHETIC." Chris screamed, as he slammed the dryer closed.

"THATS FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS, CHRIS. I LITERALLY APOLOGIZED AND YOU KEPT GOING. IVE NEVER CLAIMED NOR PRETENDED TO BE "MR. PERFECT', ALTHOUGH I CAN SEE HOW IT MAY LOOK THAT WAY TO A PERSON WHO IS A CONSTANT FUCK UP." Nick yells walking away from the laundry room, walking past Matt.

"FUCK YOU, NICK!" Chris hollered after him.

"OH, AND DON'T YOU FUCKING WORRY ABOUT ME DOING YOURE LAUNDRY ANYMORE. FUCK THAT. DO IT YOUR FUCKING SELF." Nick yells from upstairs. "AND START GETTING DRESSED, WHETHER ITS PINK OR NOT, YOUR STILL GOING TO THE EVENT." Nick says before slamming his door.

A tense hush and uncomfortable silence commenced, except for Chris's grumbles from the laundry room.

He was pissed obviously. His clothes were stain PINK, I mean who wouldn't be pissed. He planned on wearing his newest white fresh love hoodie to the event.

Matt had moved from the island to the couch, sighing as he knew both his brothers were going to make the car ride there a living hell for him. He hoped they could sort it out beforehand so there wouldn't be a scene at the event. That'd be super fucking embarrassing, for all of them.

And like Matt thought, the carride was like a journey to hell.

The boys didn't come out of their rooms until it was time to go. Nick was the first in the car. He was wearing a purple Let's Trip hoodie and his nicest pair of jeans. His shoes were purple new balances, ones Chris had gotten him for his birthday.