BET ON ME🖤

Lia was a girl blessed with otherworldly beauty. Her blonde hair shimmered in the sunlight, framing her delicate features. Her skin was fair and smooth, without a single blemish in sight. Her eyes were a deep shade of blue, like the calm ocean waters on a sunny day. Lia was not only beautiful on the outside, but she also possessed a kind and gentle soul. She was always willing to lend a helping hand, and her smile could light up a room. Also she had a contagious positive energy about her, and those around her always felt uplifted in her presence.

As a talented a woman with a passion for K-POP, She had always dreamed of becoming a professional singer and dancing on stage in front of thousands of fans. When the opportunity came for her to audition for the new girl group ITZY, she jumped at the chance. And to her delight, she made it! She was officially a member of one of the biggest K-pop girl groups in the world.

Lia was thrilled to be part of ITZY. She loved her group members and enjoyed performing alongside them. She was constantly learning and growing as a performer, and the fans loved her for it. Everything seemed perfect, at least on the surface, but beneath the shiny exterior, things were not as they seemed. After 2 years of debuting, Lia began to notice that the other members of ITZY were starting to distance themselves from her, making her feel like things would be better if she wasn't there. They would cancel plans at the last minute, leaving Lia alone. They would exclude her from conversations, acting as if she wasn't even there. Lia tried to ignore it at first, but it became too much to bear.

As the wind gently blew the pink blossom off the trees, indicating things would get better, Lia received a call from Park Jin- Young (the owner of the JYP ENTERTAINMENT), who told her that the company had decided to part ways with her as they felt as if she was lacking. Lia was devastated. She couldn't believe that the company would just abandon her like that, especially after all the hard work and dedication she had put in. Lia felt weak, and she felt lost.

As Lia processed her emotions, she couldn't believe what was happening. She had been abandoned by her company, her group, and the only thing she had ever known. She thought back to her early days of training with ITZY, seeing the other members' smiles, the excitement and the thrill of performing on stage to see MIDZYS. She missed that feeling of being a part of something bigger than herself. It all faded away. It was like the world had lost its colour.

As she stood on the rooftop, contemplating what to do next, her flowing, soft blonde hair cascading down her back floated in the air. The sky turned a dark shade of grey, as the clouds rolled in and blocked out the sun. A cold breeze whipped through the air, signalling the end. Rain started to fall, gentle at first, then turning into a torrential downpour. The wind howled and the rain hammered down on the rooftops. It sounded like the sky was crying out in despair, as if the very stars themselves were mourning some great loss. The clouds seemed to stretch on forever, a never-ending blanket of grey. The rain didn't stop, as if the heavens were trying to wash away some dark stain on the earth. The streets became flooded, making navigation nearly impossible. People struggled to make their way through the storm.

Looking at the world around her, with pain rolling down her eyes. Lia realised that she had nothing left. The industry had chewed her up and spit her out, and she was left feeling isolated and alone. Her heart weighed heavy as she pondered her future.

Shemurmured, "Without the courage to fall, you will never fly."