The Millions

Taylor Swift

February 8-9th, 2025

New Orleans, Louisiana

Me and Tree were going over the set list for my halftime performance. I was honored to be able to play for the half time show, as it was greatly projected it increase viewership for the halftime show, since I would have people worldwide viewing in.

We were using all my songs that had over 1 million streams from Spotify and YouTube, which ended up being Love Story, All Too Well (we decided to to 5 minute version since we only have limited time), Blank Space, Shake It Off, Wildest Dreams, Lover, and Anti Hero. It definitely won't be my favorite variety, but it was songs that had the highest chance of everyone knowing it.

"Do the three 1989 songs to get the energy up, follow that up with All Too Well, Then Anti Hero, Lover, and close it off with Love Story." Tree told me.

"Sounds perfect, I still can't believe I get to perform at the Superbowl!" I told her.

" Taylor, you deserve this more than anyone. Go to your hotel and rest for tomorrow, make sure to save your voice."

•••

Trav got home a little after me from a team meeting. It was Travis's last year playing professional football and we were thrilled he made it into the superbowl one last time, since they hadn't made it last year. They were playing the 49ers who overall had a fantastic season, but not as good as the cheifs, who went 16-0, compared to the 9er's  15-1.

"Are you ready to perform Tay?" He asked me, coming up from behind and putting his hands around my waist.  "I could ask you the same thing babe, I think your's might be a little more important." I said.

"Maybe, but you can still be nervous." He said as I flopped down onto the bed. I pulled the sheets over me, too tired to change into my PJ's or to respond.

Travis kissed my forehead, "Goodnight babe, I'm going to take a shower real quick than go to bed." and with that my eyes fluttered shut and I passed out.

I woke up to the reflection sound from my iPhone alarm clock. Groggily, I pressed the stop button and started getting up. "Travis, its 4:45." He rolled onto his back to start getting up and gave me clear view off his chest. "Can you start the coffee?" Trav asked. Usually he wasn't a big coffee fan but on early mornings like this we both needed coffee to wake up. Without responding I started getting up and making the coffee.

I put my cup down leaving another cup next to me for Travis to join me. "Big day, for both of us." I said trying to make conversation, even though I knew both of us were too nervous for that to happen.

"Yep," Trav responded "when do you have to be at your dressing room?"

"5:30, what about you?" I asked. "Same as you." He responded. After my cup of coffee I decided to get off my ass and start getting ready. I went to the desk in our hotel room as Travis scrolled on his phone, as I started putting my cleanser on as I continued doing my skincare.

"Don't you have professionals do that stuff for you?" Trav asked. "I have makeup artists hired, but they wouldn't do my skincare." I answered. "What's the difference again babe?" Travis questioned. "Skincare is to prep the skin for makeup." I said.

It was around 5:15 when we decided to leave to go to the field. "I'll go get the security and tell them we have to leave." Travis offered. I nodded as he started to go outside to talk to the security until he nodded at me in a way to tell to get in the car. Pulling my hoodie over my head in an attempt to cover my face. Paparazzi flashed their cameras trying to get a look at my face, but were mostly blocked by my security. Thankfully I was able to quickly get in the car. Travis joined me a couple seconds later.

"You ready?"

"I'm ready for it."

He clutched my hand, squeezing it rhythmically.

"Good luck, Trav."

"You too, Tay"

•••

Travis Kelce

February 9th, 2025

New Orleans, Louisiana

"I don't care if your fucking grandma died yesterday, there is no excuse for playing like shit." That was our coach speaking. it was the beginning of the 4th quarter and the score was 17- 21 them, and we were royally playing down to their level. Pat was making throws to no one, our defense was probably tied for the most holding calls in one game and we were a mess. "So when you ALL go out there I want 110% performances from every. single. one. of. you.

Talk about pissed.

I messily sat on the bench while our defense went back on after our last timeout.

"Brock Purdy throws to George Kittle... THAT WAS INTERCEPTED BY CHEIFS SAFETY JUSTIN REID WHO CARRIES IT TO THE CHEIFS 30.

I suited back up, grabbing a sip of water before shoving my helmet back on and getting into formation.

After a couple good drives, Pacheco runs it in for a touchdown, which makes everyone hyped. Isiah has been an asset to this team and I was proud of him.

Our defense holds strong and eventually forces a fumble.

Before suiting up fully, I find Pat and whisper to him "If we win this, I'll propose." He laughed and shakes my hand "Deal Kelce, or should I call you Swift?" I bump into him playfully before jogging back in field to get in formation.

"Mahomes looks for a deep ball to Kelce. Releasing it towards Kelce. And it's caught by Kelce. Who moves around his defender, and gets it past. TO RUN IT INTO THE ENDZONE, TOUCHDOWN KANAS CITY."

I hit my celebration, feeling the pats on my back from my team mates until Pat jumps on my back "Swifttttt, got your ring ready?"

"Score is 31-21 Kanas City with 0:34 left on the clock."

The time clicks down, feeling as slow as possible until the clock hits zero. Gold and Red confetti litters the ground and the crowd erupts, atleast half of it.

And then I see Taylor, looking exhausted after her halftime show, which I have to remember to ask her about later. She slowly walks up to me, Brittany and the other WAGs surrounding her. Her walk turns into a jog and she crushes into me.

"Oh Travis, you did so well. There was a screen in my dressing room, so I watched the end with Tree. Your catch was phenomenal, The defense did so well..." Taylor rambles. I pull away from her hug and she looks at me confused.

"Taylor," I start getting down on one knee and pulling out the ring box I shoved in my pocket after the game, "I don't really know how to do this, since you know, i've never proposed to anyone before but Taylor I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want a picket white fence, little kids running around the yard, packing lunches with you before we go to bed I want to be with you Taylor. We've dated for over 2 years now and I know i'm ready for this, but are you?"

Taylor Swifts POV

"Oh my god Trav. Yes, yes i'm ready for this. I'm ready for this with you." Travis puts the ring on my ring finger and grabs my waist standing up. I know there are cameras on me but I don't care. I put my hands around his neck and kiss him, hard. For once, I don't care what anyone thinks.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ughhhhh, I cannot write football, so pls delete your angry commentssss. I feel like this is so rushed but i'm a slow writer and this took me atleast 3 hours too write, but hopefully after the next couple chapters i'll find my grove and start moving along a little faster.