𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

~𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼~______________________________________________________________________"Agaashe?"

~𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼~
______________________________________________________________________
"Agaashe?"

Bokuto started to sweat like crazy. He never expected to meet Akaashi like this, above that seeing him with his child which he doesn't know of. The only thing he needed to do now was get Hitoshi out of here before Akaashi notices his presence of the younger one.

"U-uh hey agaashe!"

The spiky haired male was getting more stressed out wanting to get out of from this hell of a situation. 'Fuck y/n is going to killl me, i am going to die' the muscular cursed to himself in his own thoughts.

"Hello Bokuto-san"

The taller male with raven hair and blue eyes looked at him, but what he didn't know was is a smaller presence of younger kid with him, however this presence looked like a exact replica of him. Upon seeing the kid Akaashi's eyes uttered in shock. He looked back at the spiky haired male who was getting more nervous.

"Bokuto-san?"

"Y-yes"

Bokuto's voices creeped in a high pitch voice hearing him call out his name.

"May i ask who is this kid with you?"

'Well shit' that was the question that made Bokuto nervous, the question he wished the raven haired male never asked, now he doesn't know how he can ever escape this situation.

"I-"

*ring!ring!ring!*

Bokuto was interrupted by the sound of his ringtone. He took his phone out from his pocket to check who was calling him. But today is bokuto's unlucky day cause the one who was calling him is you. Bokuto was debating if he should accept the call or decline it. After some thoughts he accepted the call en put his phone to his ear.

"Yes Y/n?"

Upon hearing your name, the raven haired male eyes widened in shock.

"Okey! Okey! I am sorry i will bring him back home"

Bokuto knew that he messed up everything now and he will get beat up by you when he comes back home.

"But mommy! Uncle bokuto was going to buy ice cream for me"

The younger male whined. Akaashi looked at both of the boys in disbelief, he didn't know how o respond. Bokuto was still on the phone with you explaining he will be there any minute. He hanged up on the phone and looked back at Akaashi finding a view of the raven haired male shell shock as if he has seen a ghost.