^*Pregnant*^

^*LINDA'S POV*^

it's been now 2 weeks of my treatment, pablo have been staying by my side every time, he is the best person ever...

well isla has read my letter and we talked together and became friends again, she has been staying by my side a lot lately, and i really appreciate it..

moana is back, they talked together with pedri, and guess what....

MOANA IS PREGNANT.....

she is already 5 weeks Pregnant, im going to be an aunt that's really cuteee...

to be honest it was a little hurtful to hear that because i can't make pablo that happy that pedri was when he found out that he is going to be a father...

me in the other hand, i have gained a lot of weight because of my treatment, that's so badd...

im starting to hate the way i look, even tho pablo always supports me and says that he like me just they way i am, but it's hard knowing that im not beautiful, well not that much that he deserves...

im getting ready now because pedri called us somewhere that i don't even know where, he and pablo left, me and moana are getting ready together...

i did my make up and i have straightened my hair.

this was my outfit and my body...

and this is what moana choose to wear

her pregnant bump is still not showing tho

we got ready and we were waiting for the time to leave..

as the time came me and moana got in my car, yes i have a car and it's a gift from pablo after i started with my treatment, and i got ny driver license before 2 weeks...