Chapter 8

hiiii <33333 i've decided to start working on this now bc if i don't i'll probably forget again 💀 anyways as said in the first special chapter, im taking recommendations on what the next special chapter should be. i haven't gotten any comments yet 😀so thats a bit disappointing but once again this is your time to request a special storyline for noelle, ricky, khloe and the side characters!! thats it from me. enjoy chapter 8 <333

________________________________________________________________________________

Noelle's pov:

"You're joking." I said. "Unfortunately, no. Sorry ma'am." The ticket collector said. "Oh my God, these people, I'm gonna go to jail one day because of yall." I mumbled. "Is there no other way to get it?" I asked. This situation was really getting on my nerves because I had waiting so long (so long being 2 days, yup sure) only for it to just disappear like it never existed. "Like I said earlier ma'am, there is no way we can get it back." The ticket collector said getting irritated. "No way, this girl really getting mad at me." I thought while I looked at the person like she was crazy. "Yall better have some form of compensation because this is not going to slide." I said annoyed. "Once again, we can't-" "I'm done with this place. I ain't got time for this." I said storming out the stadium. I should've called the manager, but I didn't wanna sound like a karen so I didn't.

a/n: so quick side note, i changed a bit of the details from the last chapter because i wanted it to go along from the texts made by the squad (noelle, ricky, khloe, and niko) hope that makes sense. -author

(still) Noelle's pov:

This was so annoying. Apparently, the site I purchased the tickets sold "faulty" tickets and make ticket was fake so I couldn't get in the stadium to see the color guard tournament. The only problem with saying that is because I purchased the tickets off of the official website. I have a feeling this lady just didn't want me in the stadium. I'm going to text Khloe, because I don't have time for this.

In Text

🫶🏽: KHLOEEEEEEEEEEEEE :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

(im on my laptop and can't find the emoji i usually use for khloe so bear with me 🥲)

👆: BRO WTF DO YOU WANT

🫶🏽: THIS IS AN EMERGENCYYYYYYYY

🫶🏽: THE TICKET COLLECTOR SAID MY TICKET WAS FAKE SO I CAN'T GET INNNNNNNN

👆: bro. what website did u purchase the tickets on

🫶🏽: **************. thats the official one right??????????

👆: yeah it is

👆: why didn't they let you in??

🫶🏽: I DONT KNOW

👆: well idk what to tell u bc i got in

🫶🏽: this is so unfairrrrrrrrr

🫶🏽: well pls send videos since i can't get in :((((

👆: alr. srry u couldn't get to see the performances

🫶🏽: its fine. ill wait until next time :')

👆: ok. byee

🫶🏽: byeeeee

End of Text

(still) Noelle's pov:

I decided I'll just sit on the sidewalk and play some HSR or Genshin Impact while I wait for the show to finish. I started playing until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Do you need something?" I asked. I may have sounded a bit too cold because he backed up a bit when I looked up guy. I probably looked pissed when I asked him. "Oh! My bad, I was mad a few minutes ago, sorry if I was rude..." I said apologetically. "It's fine! Wait... Noelle?!!" He said surprised. It took me a bit to realize who he was. "Hold up, Uriah?? UGHHHHHHH. Seriously?" I complained while I fell back on the sidewalk. "What did I do??" "You interrupted my Genshin, that's what you did." I sat back up and asked what he needed. "Are you ok? You looked pretty upset not too long ago." He asked. "Thanks for the concern, but I'm fine." I said putting on a fake smile. I've been fake smiling recently; I think I fake smile more than I actually smile. "You're not ok, aren't you?" He said. I guess he recognized all the fake smiling I did in 7th grade and knew I wasn't ok. "Awesome observations!" I said sarcastically.

I then took my phone out and started playing Genshin again when he sat down next to me. "Tell me what happened." He said in a mad tone. "This man..." I thought. I looked to right and told him, "It's not that serious, give it up." He wasn't buying it unfortunately. I guess he knew it was a big deal because I started preforming worse in game. I tried to keep my cool and not throw my phone into the street, which thankfully didn't happen. Uriah just watch me as I silently sent death threats to my in-game characters. I turn to him with a cold glare and tell him "Got something to say?" "Alright, let me get to the point. Me and my friend were supposed to see a tournament for color guard today, but she couldn't make it, so now I have one extra ticket." He said. "Go on..." "It seems like you wanted to go to this tournament too but couldn't. So, I was thinking, do you want to use my spare ticket to see the show?"

Uriah's pov:

Noelle's eyes lit up so much that her pupils practically changed into stars. "REALLY??!!!" "Uhm, yeah-" I got interrupted by her basically shouting. "HELL YEAH!! YOU'RE THE BEST THANK YOU!!!" She shouted. I was honestly expecting her to hug me or show some sort of 'affection' since she used to like me in 6th grade, but she didn't do any of that. I don't know how to feel about that, I was surprised to say the least.

She skipped up to the ticket collector and I followed behind, giving her the tickets. As we walked in the stadium, I was about to ask her something when I turn around and see that she's not there. "Noelle... Noelle?? Noelle?!" I was getting worried that she wasn't responding when I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Relax man, I was getting snacks." She said nonchalantly. I sighed. "You can't just wander off like that-" I was cut off, "What if you get lost? Well for your information, I've been here multiple times, I basically know the layout of this place. No need to worry." She said while scrolling through her phone. "All I'm saying is to pay a little more attention to your surroundings, ok?" I asked. I really didn't need her friends bashing me because I "lost" her. "Fine. Let's hurry up and go into the stadium, the performances will start soon." She said while walking away into room with loads of bleachers.

Timeskip

Uriah's pov:

I walk out the stadium and find Noelle talking to her friend. I walk up to her saying we need to go. "Oooh, who is this?" Her friend says. "Don't get any idea Khloe, he's just an old friend." I guess her name is Khloe. "Anyways I need to go, bye Khloe!!" Noelle says while she walks away waving at Khloe. "That was awesome!! That was a 10/10 experience. What do you rate it?" She said happily. "A 9 would be a good score." I responded. Seeing her happy made me happy for someone reason. I smiled to myself as we continued walking aimlessly. I only then realized we were walking unconsciously when Noelle brought it up. "Uhm, where ae we?" She asked. "I... don't know. Check if there's a hotel nearby, we can stay there for the rest of the day." I responded. "Whatever you say... there's a hotel less than mile from us. Keep walking straight." "Alright, let's go." I don't know what it was, but something tells me I will enjoy the walk with her.
_______________________________________

A/N: i have finally finished this chapter earlier than i anticipated but that's fine. this is my longest chapter by far. anyways guys yall need to put recommendations for the next special chapter bc im out of ideas 😀. anyways ilysm and see you next chapter <33333

Word Count (not including this): 1363