Spooderman Cross x Venom Noot Noot

World building practice! Yahoo! Prepare to cringe so badly.

Heya, my name is Cross Penaloza and I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the past year, I've been Mount Ebott city's one and only, spider-powered monster. It was mostly a mess at first, but then I met Ink.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" Cross exclaimed. This superhero was in his house. Ink was known for his spray-painted iron suit, many calling him the Aluminum Artist.

"Well, you seem to have gotten an internship with me, right Cross?" Ink asked, Cross had no idea what he was talking about, but his care taker Jakai seemed rather excited.

"I'm so happy for you! Go, go! I think he wants to talk to you in private!" Jakai urged the pair into Cross's room and closed the door.

"So, MonoSpider, how do you feel about this internship?" Ink asked, opening the secret door behind his knife collection revealing his super suit.

"Uh-" Cross didn't really know what to do.

As it turns out, Ink wanted to give me an apprenticeship. The inevitable happened and eventually my care taker learned about my secret, and then Ink offered me a spot on the avengers. I accepted, and now I fight crime alongside so many amazing people with a sick suit

—————

"Revengers! Assembly!" (Kill me and do it now.) Ink said through the watches they communicated through. Ink gave the crew watches to communicate through when they joined, making things like these more practical. 

"Uh- may I ask where?"  Cross asked through his watch from the comfort of his room.  To the public, he was formally known as Mono-Spider. 

"O-oh right!  Sorry bout that guys!  It's on Main Street... We got an old friend on our hands."  Ink said through the watch. 

"Who is it?"  Dream asked. Distant sounds of people putting on their uniforms could be heard, as well as cliche power ups and catch phrases from most points of the call.  Luckily for Cross, his suit up was almost silent.  Dream was Captain Hope.  He had a bright yellow shield with a big ol' 'H' on it.  He got stuck in some ice for a while.  He was kinda strong so it was fine. 

"The King of Nightmares"  Ink replied seriously. 

"Yikes... drama!  Is Dreamy still pissed about how he used his brother's name? We haven't seen him for at least a year ago, right?"  Lust exclaimed through the call.  He was some star on some show when he accidentally got caught in a science experiment and got the ability to shrink, and on the rare occasion, get very big. 

"Shut up fuckin purple anus buster."  Fell snarled.  He's smart, but he's angry. He's simply known as 'Fell' to the public. When he gets mad he turns into a giant Gaster Blaster beast.

"Fell!  That was one Reddit post, that wasn't even physically possible to happen- that was made 10 years ago!  There was absolutely no way I would've gone up Thanos' ass anyway.  He's not even my type.  Honestly wiping out half the universe's population is a serious turn off for me."  Lust ranted, leaving his house judging by the sound of the background noises. 

"Guys?!  The bad guy in the square?  Hello?"  Blue got everyone back on track. He was known as the Blue Bloke. This was because he had W unintentional rizz.

Cross exited the comfort of his care taker's home through the window, fearlessly jumping out and using his webs to swing himself across, building to building. His suit was black and white with red and purple accents. The eyes of his mask were purple and most of his arms were red. The pattern on his suit consisted of a spider webbing.