jolyrancer

So... Your boyfriend ran away again. This is the last time he's gonna run.

You grab your really fucking ugly ass coat and give chase, you run so fast that you've already caught up to him. 

He looks back and you can see the fear in his eyes. he runs as fast as he can trying to get away from you, he wants nothing to do with you.

Luckily for you he trips over some conveniently places bushes on that walk way just for people who are running away. (they thought about the villains when building this walkway)

You grab his arm and pull him towards you. "You got away too many times... But now you won't be able to go anywhere." you whisper to him.

He tries to fight his way out but you for some reason are stronger and drag him back to your place.

You sit on your really fucking boring couch (please replace it) still holding his arms. you drag him on the couch and you cuddle him.

Suddenly your hair (if you have hair if not then your head) suddenly feels cold.

You look up and see him sitting still but tears are falling down his smooth, pink and green face. his eyes look like glass with the moonlight shining on his face though the window.

He looks at you trying to hold back his tears. "If you really did love me wouldn't you let me go?" he asks choking back the urge to sob.

You think for a while (2 minutes and 37 seconds)... you decide that....

[GO TO SECOND PART TO FREE HIM]

[GO TO THIRD PART TO KEEP HIM]