CHAPTER 10 Properties of Solutions

Once again, Sam and I took dinner in my room.

It took me a while to recover from...

MY VERY FIRST ORGASM!!!

That's how I thought about it in my brain.

MY VERY FIRST ORGASM!!!!!!!!

It was all capital letters, followed by a ridiculous number of exclamation points. In the past I'd tried to bring myself to satisfaction any number of times and always failed,which was why I'd done so much research about the sex act. I thought if I could read enough about the subject I would eventually find the key to...wait for it...

MY VERY FIRST ORGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't expect it to render me speechless, but it did, and for several hours. Luckily and bewilderingly, Martin also seemed to require recovery time.Neither of us spoke afterward, not in the cove, not on the walk back to the golf cart, not on the ride back to the estate.

Although, some barrier between us had been shattered, because he seemed to feel at liberty to kiss me and touch me whenever and however he wanted, and I let him because I quite simply needed the post-orgasm reassurance and touching. It felt necessary and natural and I craved it.

Before wordlessly retying my halter, he lavished my breasts and shoulders with hot, wet kisses-fondling my body like it was his with which to play and explore as he liked. As we left the cove, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me until I was climbing him breathlessly. During the duration of the drive in the golf cart, he placed one possessive hand on my thigh, then caressed my bottom greedily as we walked to the house.

Once inside, he caught my hand and spun me around until we were pressed against each other from knees to chests, and he kissed me again, his hands smoothing down my neck, then shoulders, arms, waist, and hips.

When we finally separated,he wore a deeply satisfied smile and his eyes glowed like they had in the cove.

Then he spoke. "Go cleanup. Take this."

I glanced down at the basket he was holding.It was the picnic we hadn't eaten. I took it then returned my gaze to his.

"You should eat something," he said.

I nodded obediently.

His smile grew. "Are you ever going to speak again?"

I blinked at him then shrugged my I don't know.

Speak? Speak? What was that?

He laughed, pulled me in for another hug, and kissed the top of my head. His eyes were happy as he sent me on my way with a low, "See you at dinner."

But I didn't see him at dinner. I ate in my room with Sam because my mind caught up with what had happened while I took my shower. I felt the soreness between my legs and reality crashed over me like a tempestuous waterfall. The world came into sharp focus. I reached for the wall of the shower to steady myself.

His fingers hadn't been gentle, hence the soreness. And as I reflected on the events in the cove, I recognized that everything about him-his touch, his words,his kisses-had been dictatorial, forceful, and domineering. He may have given me my very first orgasm, but he'd taken something as well.

And he knew it. He'd known it while it was happening.

Adding to my confused state, I saw in the bathroom mirror that he'd left bite marks and hickies on my skin - two on my neck, and one on the underside of my right breast. They looked like evidence. Like they'd been placed there purposefully.

I needed time to marinate in the events, to accept it had happened, to decide what it meant, to figure out whyI'd let it happen, and to determine whether it was a good thing ora bad thing.