'Exposed.'

(Picture above is the person who is being defended in the other Expose book)

After reviewing both sides of this 'argument' and the responses, I have asked for the other side of this argument.

I was provided with 10+ screenshots of messages and context on 'Zap'.

If asked, I will provide ALL the messages I have received and NOT blur anything out.

I have also received notice that this Maple/Solomon/MINOR is getting threatened and borderline bullied because of people's ignorance and refusal to gain context.

Onto the matter of Zap.

People throw around the word 'manipulative' without abandon nowadays.

Zap has not provided screenshots, but I do know for a FACT that this 'Jaedyn' used an alt to remain in communication despite being blocked by Zap.

Jaedyn was ALL in the wrong on this matter.

Called Zap vulgar names for leaving him on read (Zap COULDN'T respond at all) and then was 'shocked' and 'hurt' to be broken up with.

I have proof of Jaedyn using his alt to communicate with Zap.

That will be provided with permission from Zap and if someone requests it.

Back onto the Maple/Solomon drama.

People claim to him having lied about his age.

I have reviewed the text messages I was sent, and there are no mentions of his age.

Well, not him outright saying it, anyways.

He never confirmed nor denied any assumptions about his age.

Jaedyn also tries to harass two other people involved in this drama.

Those will be included on the next chapter.

Now, I have proof of Jaedyn claiming to be toxic in this relationship as well, so if you shall go for Maple/Solomon, go for Jaedyn as well.

I hope you shall think about both sides of an argument next time you try to just attack one.

Next chapter:

All it took was one person to make me disgusted of Xiao

(Title requested by our first 'client'.)

Goodbye for now, and enjoy your day.