9

A term of college passed by, and through days and weeks, it seemed as if Ji-eun would not stop becoming crazy for Sunghoon, and Sunghoon?

He was on my case twenty four seven. He seemed to have some addiction to me or whatever, and I didn't find myself complaining really.

I stepped out of my lecture with him, he looked at me, something in his eyes that spoke volumes of words.

"Seoyeon, seriously, what is that perfume you use." He stared at me, eager for an answer.

"It's just some perfume I bought before college started, jasmine and vanilla or something like that." I shrugged, wondering what his obsession with it was, "Why?"

He shook his head.

"Keep wearing it." He randomly told me, and I complied. I was not about to argue with this fine man.

Matter of fact, Chaeyoung had taken a liking to him. They seemed to hang out more often within the recent weeks, I was wondering how that even happened, but I suppose I was glad for her.

Just was missing a little of the attention he was giving me. But, I couldn't be jealous, Chaeyoung did make her move initially, calling him fine in the queue line the day before college started.

I shrugged, in my own cloud of thoughts as Chaeyoung approached us, along with two of Sunghoon's friends. I felt a little excluded, they were all talking, laughing, inside jokes and what not - and me? I had no idea what was going on, I wasn't even included in the conversation.

So I wasn't just about to stand here like an idiot and pretend to be included, I dispersed myself from that group, heading straight to the library.

Recently, the subjects I was studying, became a little hard to grasp, and obviously, I had to dedicate my life to knowledge if I wanted to make it out rich. Instead of hanging out with them, I was more or less studying each time. 

I was studying so much that at one point, Chaeyoung stopped asking me if I wanted to go out with them, because she probably knew I was going to be studying.

I opened my laptop, heading straight into my current topic in my worst subject, It was annoying - yes, spending all this time studying and making sure my grades are on top, and although I did tell myself that it'd all work out for me in the end, I still felt a little hurt when Chaeyoung ultimately stopped asking me if I wanted to hang out with them.

Hurt me even more when they stopped including me generally.

"It is what it is." I sighed quietly, typing away, slightly annoyed.

While annoyed, I got a lot of work done, revised over a lot of topics and understood better. I'm not sure why it was like that, whenever I was mad or pissed off, I just seemed to do better and understand content fully.

It was like, 6pm? And I still found myself in the library, sighing and still not over what happened earlier.

Midway through my second subject, Ji-eun approached me. I was a little taken aback, our relationship wasn't really good, it was rather awkward and quiet, especially because I know she's a little Chaebol girl.

"Seoyeon." She said my name, and I stopped, looked over at her, wondering what the hell she could want from me.

"Hm?"

"Do you have any idea where Sunghoon is?" She randomly asked me, as if I would know. Really, I wanted to give her full blown attitude and put it through her stupid head that I have no idea where her little boyfriend is, and that he's probably eating Chaeyoung out right now.

But I couldn't just do that.

Instead, I replied nicely.

"Uh, no not really. Well, he's probably wherever his friends are." I told her, looking back at my work, "Oh, and Chaeyoung."

She looked at me, raising her eyebrows slightly.

"Chaeyoung?" She asked.

I looked back at her, she just stared at me for an answer. I could tell she had literally nothing in her head.

"Uhh, yeah, they hang out a lot. I don't know where they could be." I shrugged, I have no idea what any of this has to do with me, "But if you know where Sunghoon's friends are, or where Chaeyoung is, Sunghoon will be there." I told her.

"Ugh, this is so frustrating." She groaned, sitting on the chair opposite me. I paused my work, looking at her, intrigued.

"..Why?" I asked, out of pure curiosity, not that I cared, just wanted to know what was going on.