Chapter 2 Trouble by Trouble part 2

Girl Pov

I woke up by hearing the sound of footsteps. I blinked twice to adjust my sight. For a second, I forgot where I was, but then I remembered what happened yesterday. Slowly the footsteps were getting closer. Oh no the owners must be coming. What if they are the same like them? What if they do the same with me? What if I don't make it out? What if they are worse than them? These questions started roaming around my head. I shook my head to remove these thoughts, but no my mind was not with me.

Girl's heart: - your mind is never with you Girl's

mind: - hey when I'm not with her.

Girl's heart: - always 😎Girl's mind: - not true

Girl's heart: - then tell me when you were with her?!

Girl's mind: - Umm umm

Me: - here I'm dying by overthinking and Their you guys are fighting, both of you stop

Girl's heart: - I was about to win 😭"Get out" i said

Girl's heart and mind: - no respect 😑

Outside the cell in which I am, the light turned on, three people came in front of my cell, I didn't dare to look on their faces.

One of the people opened my cells gate, a chair was put a few feet far from where I was. 2 people stayed outside my cell, and one came inside and sat on the chair. When he was coming to sit on the chair, I started dragging myself in the corner until the wall stopped me.
Andrew Pov

I decided to go to the basement to check upon that girl and ask her why she is here. I did my morning routine and went with my guards in the basement. They opened the cell gate and put the chair for me inside the cell.

As I was approaching the chair to sit on it, I saw the girl backing off to the corner of the wall until it hit her, but she didn't stop She was trying to back off more it felt like she wanted the wall to swallow her, so she didn't have to deal with me. I sat on my chair, I waited for a few minutes so she could relax herself because I know if I spoke, she was going to get scared as many people got scared by my cold voice.

"Relax girl I'm not going to do anything to you until and unless you don't lie to me " I said to her in my cold voice. I was correct she did get scared and startled badly. " I'm going to ask questions from you girl, if I caught you lying on any one of the questions then you have to face the consequences, I don't like those who lie" " got it."

She was shaking now but somehow nodded her head. "Why are you here? " I asked " who sent you here?" I waited for her reply, but she didn't say anything " I asked you something" I stood up as soon as I stood up "I-i-i a-am s-sorry I was g-g-going s-some w-where w-w-when i-i-i saw s-some p-p-people coming b-b-behind me i-i-i got scared so I started running b-b-but i-i-i didn't k-knew w-where I was so I ran where I thought is fine or could get me rid of these people then i-i-i s-saw this h-h-house there w-w-ere many p-p-people so I entered it to hide myself s-s-so t-t-the p-p-people b-b-behind me know t-t-that i-i-i am in m-m-my h-h-house "

She took 5 to 10 minutes just to say this, but I didn't say anything because I knew if I would she would get more scared. "Why were you out at that time? " " Where were your parents at that time? " I asked her.

I waited for 5 minutes for her response, but she didn't give any "I'm asking you something " I said "I-i-i w-w-was f-f-finding a-a-a p-p-place to s-s-stay a-at " she said due to which I asked, " where were your parents and where are they? "

"T-t-they a-aren't h-h-here, t-t-they a-a-are o-o-out of c-c-country " she replied back.

The answer didn't satisfy me, it felt like she lied to me, but I didn't question her further because my main question was why she is here, and she is scared and taking a lot of time to answer.

I stood up to go out but something on sparkly on her neck caught my eye, it felt I have seen this before and is very important to me. The cells light was turned off, so I asked the guard to turn on the light of this cell.

When the cell lit up, I saw that sparkly thing, it was necklace by the way, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the necklace but of course I maintained my cold face.

"Who gave you that necklace?" I asked "T-t-this n-n- necklace i-i-i h-h-have this s-s-since i-i-i was o-one " she replied.

When I tried to see her face at that time, I realized she have held her head down since I came here. "Look at me " I demanded her, but she didn't look at me, so I said again but in cold and demanded voice " I said look at me"!

She got startled but slowly looked at me, when I saw her eyes, I got flashback of my Sorellina . But I didn't show it. Is she her? Why does she looks like her? From where did she got that necklace? These questions started roaming in my mind. First, I thought maybe it is because of her eyes and the necklace that the girl was wearing but then i thought no

Narrator Pov
In Andrews office

Person: - Are you sure she is her?

Andrew: - Oliver I'm 15 percent not sure in his usual cold voice (I'm a bit lazy 😁😔 I won't write in cold voice again and again. As you guys already know Andrew's character, so he always talks in a cold voice)

Oliver: - then she is not her

Andrew: - but her eyes were same as her and our dad Oliver

Oliver: - what you want me to do

Andrew: - I want your conformation. I want you to check her and then come back and give me your thoughts in demanding voice while checking upon the files

Oliver: - sure

After 15 minutes

Oliver: - Andrew, she does resemble like her, but do you think she is aliv...... Andrew cuts him of "I'm sure she is, she is an Anderson and Anderson's never give up."

Oliver: - but Andrew we are not sure ok, and I don't think so she is her. That girl stutters and is not in a good state

Andrew: - Oliver we never know; this life is unpredictable. But I am hoping that girl is not her but resembles her. But confirm her somehow or go ask Ethan to take out the information

Oliver: - okay... wait we can do DNA test. Andrew while putting his file on table and staring at Oliver" you gave this idea now in boss voice" 🤨Oliver: - it's never too late right you always say this

Andrew sighs: - fine go and do the DNA test and prepare what you want In cell

Oliver: - girl I'll need to do some tests on you ...... To make sure you aren't a spy and all. So, I will draw out your blood tomorrow.

Girl: - b-b-blood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I hope you all doing well.

Please comment down your thoughts what do u think?

Who does she resemble? Which girl Andrew and Oliver were talking about? Were Andrew and Oliver wrong? Or that captured girl was really the one who they are finding?

Vote and comment so I know you liked the chapter.

Have a very good day ahead 😊

Take care!