Oh

Covering Jasmine up, she had me fucked up telling me to stay with Mike tonight.
Man we was cool , like bruh showed me he was a real nigga and I respect that.
My brother was up and talking but he said he didn't know who stabbed him, I ain't care nothing about that nigga.

But he did spill some beans, he told my momma that it was all Ken's doing and Ken was obsess with Jasmine. He told my momma that Ken idolized Jasmine and talked about Jasmine all the time and got really upset when she stop talking to him as much.
Like dude what's your issue? Weird and very immature, she loved you and until this day she begs me not to touch you, she said she feels like Ken was just sick and had issue but in real life he hated her and wanted to be here so bad.

Going into our living room it's 2 in the morning and I'm feeling great. I loved to sit down here in the dark  and smoke my weed and listen to music.
All my kids are home tonight , the wifey sleeping and I'm just vibing by myself.

Not in a million and one years did I think someone would come to my house and try me.
Never, of course I'm highly secured because I have a lot of shit , that a lot of folks don't have and I do what I do for a living , so we had cameras everywhere and I had three killer pits that only stay outside and will eat you up about my kids and wife .

Shit they get at me if I speak to loudly to the kids or Jasmine in front of them. Their in their house most of the day but at night I let them free and anyone who knows me knew that, or anyone who got that close to me would know that.

Like Juan, nigga you knew that so I knew he wouldn't try me .

Hearing a loud scream, I already seen the brights come on. You would think if a bitch seen some police lights come on they would run away, but then again bitches think stupid .

Turning off all the lights in my house . I looked into the yard as my monsters eat someone alive.

I mean they're here to protect, why are you in my yard at 2 in the morning and why are you creeping ?

Babe please make them stop please please omg please babe, please Jasmine begged coming from behind me.

Grabbing her before she opened the door, she was tripping. I couldn't stop them, shit I could but I wasn't .
The fuck did she think this was?

But of course when they heard her voice they stopped and came to the window.
Hey babies  please go in y'all house she said as tears exit her eyes. Begging the dogs the listened of course ...
I think it scared her because she never seen them act like this and they're so nice to her.
As she telling them what to their listening and the person is moaning and crying for help.
The dogs did damage, I don't even know how they're still alive.

Calling 911 it was the right thing to do now I guess.