𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟲𝗧𝗛

"𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 got these in a size 10?" Anija heard making her quickly look up from her phone. Tucking it in her back pocket, she looked at the pair of Fresh Air Force 1s before looking up at the male in front of her.

"Let me check real quick," She said before turning around. She headed to the inventory where all the shoes were and looked around for her co-workers who were supposed to be helping her.

Footlocker was short on workers so it was just Anija and her 3 other co-workers, Cece, Jace, and Malika. But Cece and Jace were almost never doing their work so it was really just Anija and Malika.

"Cece! I'm looking for a pair of Air Forces in a size te—" Anija stopped in her tracks when she turned the corner and saw Cece and Jace sloppily kissing, looking like things were about to escalate if Anija didn't pop up.

They quickly pulled away, Jase looking embarrassed as Anija just stared at them blankly, genuinely disgusted that she had to see that.

"Can y'all get y'all shit together? We already short on workers but it seems like me and Malika the only ones in this bitch working," Anija said with a mug on her face.

Usually she didn't say anything, but this was her last straw and she was really annoyed with them. The fact that they were sneaking around because Jase had a girlfriend made things even worse for Anija. She couldn't look at Cece the same after that.

"My bad my bad.. you said you need a what?" Jase said, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"White Air Forces, size 10," She told him and he nodded, quickly walking off to go find the shoe.

Anija glanced at Cece once more before walking off. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, unlocking it so she could finish sending her text to Jahmeer.

Meer 🫀

3:06 PM

What time yo break?

in likeee 30 mins

Can I come see you?
I'm at yo mall w my brothers

ofccc
i'll text you when i'm out

Aight
What you wanna eat?