Gamzee vs Karkat

"You're motherfucken dead Karbro" gamzee says as he grabs his clubs and goes to the mall to see if you and karkat are still there.
~karkat pov~
"I'm sorry karkat I need to go I can't take this" y/n says as she walks away. No I can let her get away again. "Y/n plz at least come to my hive just
As a moirail I promise plz" I can't believe I'm begging me KARKAT FUCKING VANTAS!! "Karkat I guess but no funny business understand." Y/n said. "Yes no funny business I promise" I said but I can't say that I won't try and make you love me.
~gamzee pov~
"Y/N KARKAT WHERE ARE YOU GUYS ALL UP AND AT" I yell as look around the mall. Why just why did that motherfucker have to all up and do that he is I mean was my motherfucking best friend. "AHHHHHHHH KARKAT IM GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING KILL YOUUUUU"
~y/n pov~
I had to drive to karkat had kankri drive him but now kankri is with Cronus ( yes I support that ship crokri ftw)
We are at karkat's hive now. We walk in karkat locks the door. "So no one comes in" he says weird why is karkat not yelling oh well. Just then karkat pins me to the couch. "KARKAT WAT ARE YOU D-"
I was cut off by him kissing me "I FUCKING NEED YOU Y/N AND IF I GET YOU THIS WAY THEN SO FUCKING BE IT" karkat yells I start to cry and karkat said "DONT WORRY Y/N IT WILL ONLY HURT A LITTLE BE" gamzee where are you.
~gamzee pov~
I'm at karbro's hive I lean on the door and listen to Karbro talking to.....Y/N?!?! "I'm coming little mama" I bust the motherfucking door down Karbro gets off Y/n "GAMZEE WAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" "IM GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING BUST UR SKULL KARKAT"
~author pov~
Gamzee then added on
"I motherfucking trusted you karkat but you go and try to rape my little mama" "GAMZEE YOU DONT FUCKING GET IT I LOVED HER WAY BEFORE YOU KNEW HER! NOW ITS TO LATE BUT I CAN FUCKING CHANGE THAT IF I FUCKING CULL U" then it began friend vs friend. Karkat cuts gamzee's arm but gamzee got a hold of karkat's sickle and karkat across the chest just then karkat jumped and pined gamzee down. Just then Y/n pulled karkat off and slaped them both and said "STOP THE FUCKING FIGTHING JEGUS CHRIST JUST STOP. KARKAT I CANT LOVE YOU LIKE THAT YOU KNOW CUZ I DID AND YOU REJECTED ME FOR TEREZI! NOW I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE AND NOW YOU WANT ME WELL TO BAD KARKAT I LOVE GAMZEE!" Then you pulled gamzee up and kissed him with tounge in front of karkat. Karkat finnly got the message that u don't love him like that. "IM SO FUCKING SORRY PLZ FIR GIVE ME Y/N I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT TO YOU WILL YOU STILL BE MY MOIRAIL" karkat said crying and begging you to be his moirail. "Fine just don't pull this again" "YES I PROMISE I WONT"
____________________________
CG:HI GUYS AUTHOR IS NOT HERE RIGHT NOW SO I WROTE THIS FOR YOU NOOKSNIFFERS I HOPE YOU FUCKING ASSHATS LIKED IT.
TT-
author: ttyl homestuckers XP
CG:GOG DAMN IT AUTHOR
author: hehe