PILOT

Time.

The little watch held in the mysterious boys hand ticked slowly, swinging left and right as he began dangling it from his finger.

[y/n] was an enforcer who was on a mission for silco.. looking for the so called group named "The firelights.."—-

The hollow; seemingly black eyes on his owl like mask fixated on [y/n], who was currently tied to a pole.

A boy, seeming the age of 13-14, walked close to [y/n], holding a bowl of water.

He wore a mask, shaped like a panther.

Before getting too close, he turned to the man, whispering something that sounded like " do I have too? "—— to which, the man slowly nodded.

The boy groaned, stepping closely and holding out the bowl. [y/n] looked the boy up and down, noticing his body language showed fear more than anything.

She smacked the bowl out his hand with her foot, hearing the boy yelp and sprint to hide behind the man.

" tsh.. " the man spoke, standing up slowly and walking over to the woman.

" you shy? Or just hideous? " [y/n] said in a snarky tone, her eyebrows furrowed.

" You're funny for a topsider. " The man spoke, kneeling down to [y/n]'s eye level, standing at a good enough distance for [y/n] to do what she was about to do.

[y/n] kicked her legs at a rapid pace, kicking at the man's check and stomach area.

The man yelped in surprise, Grunting at every hit.

The boy that stood a far distance jumped, debating whether he should help, or watch.

Eventually, [y/n] got her hands free and jumped on the man, punching him in the face repeatedly, finally, the boy manned up and ran over, trying to pull her off but struggled due to his size compared to the two.

Eventually, [y/n] managed to punch his mask off, revealing the boys face.

She paused mid swing, the boy was rather beautiful, he had brown eyes, smooth—- dark skin, white dreads with the sides shaved—

" SCAR!—- SCAR!!— " The young boy was yelling, but [y/n] didn't catch the boy calling for back up.

He was a real sight for sore eyes, but while [y/n] was distracted—- that stupid ass bat dude managed to get the upper hand, pulling her off.

" my nose—-... " The man groaned, holding his bloodied up nose.

" sir? You alright? " The young boy muttered to the downed man, crouching down.

" yea— completely fine. " The man said, standing up and wiping his nose.

" EKKO- WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH 'ER? "

END OF PILOT