Justin and Lance Drama

[Assistant]
Hello, everyone. This is Justin. I wanted to address some ongoing tensions and drama that have been circulating involving myself and Lance. It is important to me that I clear the air and provide some clarity on the situation.
First and foremost, I want to emphasize that relationships evolve and change over time. Lance and I were once close friends and bandmates, and I will always cherish the experiences we shared as part of NSYNC. However, like any relationship, conflicts and differences can arise.
However, it is important that we handle these matters privately and respectfully. Engaging in public disputes and airing our grievances in the media does no good for anyone involved. It only serves to perpetuate misunderstandings and hurt feelings, which is not the path I wish to take.
While I understand that emotions can run high and disagreements do happen, it is my hope that Lance and I can find a way to resolve our differences privately and with understanding. We have a share many good memories with each other and I want to resolve this issue peacefully and privately between Lance and I. [Assistant]
Hi, this is Lance. I wanted to address some recent reports that have been circulating, particularly regarding a text message that I sent to Justin.
Yes, it is true that I did reach out to Justin via text message. However, I have not received a reply from him at this time. While it may be disappointing, I understand that people have busy lives and sometimes messages can slip through the cracks.
I want to stress that I have always valued the friendship and bond I shared with Justin during our time in NSYNC. We had some incredible experiences together, and I am grateful for the memories we created. Like any relationship, there are ups and downs, and communication can sometimes be challenging.
I believe it's important to give Justin the benefit of the doubt and not jump to conclusions. We are both individuals with our own lives and obligations, and I am hopeful that we will eventually have an opportunity to discuss and address the matters at hand.
Regardless of any current misunderstanding me and Justin will settled this matter with each other privately. [Assistant]
Hey Lance, I understand that it may have seemed like I didn't respond to your text message promptly, and I apologize if it came across that way. I want to clarify that it wasn't intentional and certainly not a reflection of our friendship.
As you know, life can get incredibly busy, especially when responsibilities, such as family and children, come into the picture. Balancing personal and professional commitments can sometimes make it challenging to stay on top of messages, and for that, I apologize once again.
It's great to see you celebrating the 20th anniversary of our album "Celebrity" with such enthusiasm. Our journey in NSYNC holds a lot of significance and cherished memories for both of us, and it's important to honor the impact we made together.
I believe that genuine friendships can withstand time and distance, and I assure you that I still hold our bond close to my heart. Let's not let any misunderstandings or lapses in communication overshadow the good times and the good memories that we had together being in NSYNC and how much we supported each other through our differences. Justin: Hey Lance, can we talk for a moment? I think it's important for us to address some things privately to resolve our differences.
Lance: Of course, Justin. I'm glad you reached out. What's on your mind?
Justin: Well, first, I wanted to discuss what happened with Joey being banned from my wedding. I felt hurt and disappointed when I found out, as I value our friendship.
Lance: I understand your feelings, Justin. I apologize for not discussing it with you beforehand. The decision to exclude Joey wasn't easy for me either. However, I wanted to ensure a peaceful and enjoyable atmosphere at my wedding, considering the history between Joey and some of our friends.
Justin: I see where you're coming from, Lance, but it caught me by surprise. I would have appreciated being part of that decision-making process, especially since Joey is a mutual friend. It would have helped me understand your perspective better.
Lance: You're right, Justin. I should have involved you in the decision-making process so you wouldn't be feeling left out of the conversation between me and Joey. JC: Hey guys, can we take a moment to address the recent drama between Lance and Justin? It seems like there are some unresolved issues that we need to discuss.
Chris: Absolutely, JC. It's important for us to support each other and maintain a strong bond. What's been happening between Lance and Justin?
Joey: Well, from what I've gathered, Lance banned Joey from Justin's wedding without discussing it with him. It caused some tension between them.
JC: That's unfortunate. Communication is key in any relationship, especially among friends. I think it's important for Lance and Justin to have an open conversation to understand each other's perspectives.
Chris: I agree, JC. It seems like a lack of communication played a significant role in this situation. It's crucial for Lance and Justin to work things out between themselves.
Joey: Definitely. We've always been a close-knit group, and misunderstandings like this shouldn't drive a wedge between us. We need to encourage them to have an honest discussion about try to resolve the issue before it becomes bigger than what it is actually about.

Justin: that's true we should have a more honest conversation about the drama between us and I don't want anyone of you feeling like that I don't care about our friendship next time I'm going to communicate with you guys so we don't have anymore misunderstandings.