~Prologue

"This is a story of a man named Stanley."

Narrator's familiar voice rang through Stanley's head.
"Stanley worked for a big company in a big building where he was employee 427. Employee 427's job was simple. He sat at his desk and pushed buttons, "and came through a monitor on his desk telling him what buttons to push, how long to push them, and in what order. This is what employee 427 did everyday of every month of every year.
            And although others might have considered it soul-rending, Stanley relished every moment that the orders came in— Although he had been made exactly for this job." He paused,, "and Stanley, was happy..."

"And then something happened, something that would alter Stanley's life forever. No orders had shown up on the monitor for hours! No one had shown up to give him instructions. Call a meeting, or even say “hi„."
         "Never in all these years of the company had this happened. This complete isolation."

~

"Stanley—y-you can't seriously be considering this! Leaving me alone, for- for who knows how long!"
                "Listen stanley, I know I was a bit cruel at first but... L-look, I'm sorry! There's not much I can do but apologize and p-promise to be better. But... You're really willing to get rid of me? Leave me in the dark.."
He paused, Stanley could here the cracks in his voice, but couldn't tell if he was telling the trusty anymore. The narrator is dangerous good at manipulation and persuasion.
[No.],, [I'm tired of being your stupid little puppet. I can't even tell if you're being truthful! You lie to me—manipulate me, all for your silly little story and your stupid, stupid, STUPID GAIN!] . . . [I'm done with it all. You may have been writing my story, but your pen has officially run out of ink.]

~

The narrator lay there, his mind nearly dormant. He'd been waiting for years. When would Stanley remember him? If he was being honest, he can't even remember what he looks like anymore.. Was his skin normally warm or cold? Did he have freckles? What color were his eyes? At the beginning, all he could think about was Stanley. About a year in his mind was flooded with questions, but now.. He'd thought about as much he could. Sure, he could still ask questions.. But somehow that made narrator feel more distant from Stanley..
          Oh, but why should he care? Stanley forgot about him willingly without hesitation... Just like everyone else had before... He was close to withering to nothing......

Although narrator doesn't need to eat or drink, it made him feel empty... But not as empty as not being around anyone. He missed everything. He missed remembering.
        The first few weeks, he had tried to access the files, possibly even his own files to review his memories. But his files were corrupted, and blocked off. As for Stanley's? Well, Stanley either had a new narrator, or was even cut off from the program completely.

~

I'M BACK BB'S >:3 okay.. I know I said I was gonna start this next week... But I couldn't resist 😞 mb mb.. DW THO!! I'LL STILL TRY AND UPDATE THE OTHERS, HOWEVER CUZ I RE-ENTERED THIS FANDOM, THIS ONE WILL BE MORE ACTIVE!!

Sksksk 553 words😈

Oh! Btw, this will kinda sorta be like a one shots thing!! But there will also be a main story. Stuff with emojis such as—[☔💋☁🪐] will be one shots!! Otherwise, it's the main story!! Leave suggestions please.