Reunited- Gustholomule

Give a round of applause to Thegayclarinetplayer for coming up with this idea! Check out their page please! Enjoy ;3

Matt's POV

It seems like I have been waiting for hours. Where is Gus? Everyone is reuniting with their loved ones except me. Loved ones. Another thing I'm anxiously awaiting is coming out to my family and friends about being gay.

Gus is my best friend, my only friend, and I sort of, kind of have a crush on him... heh, I think he has his suspicions. Here I am, waiting for him to come and greet me, now that the Collector has become good and Belos is dead. 

Gus's POV

I'm tearing through the crowd, hoping to find Matty. That's his "pet name"  I gave him. I can just imagine his handsome face standing out through the stream of a million others. I hope he is ok. He has to be.

I feel someone grab my wrist. It's Hunter. "Where are you running off to?" My face is probably bright red right now. I stick my hands under my armpits. "Heh, somewhere." "Ok?" I dash off before he can lecture me.

Hunter is like my older brother now. Uhg I have to find Matt. I start screaming his name as the crowd of people starts to thin. I turn my head and catch a glimpse of his gorgeous face. Is this what a gay panic feels like? 

I run to him, and he catches me in his arms and we are hugging. Then Matt coughs, and I look at him. "There is something I have been wanting to tell you, for a while now." "Yeah?" "I-I love you." "Me too." and we kissed. A long, passionate one.

I hold on to his face and he has his hands on mine. We kiss again, this time softer. "I love you to Matty." He grabs my hand, and I rub his, kissing it. "Are we dating now?" "Yes. Dude I have wanted this for the longest time." "Me too!" And we walk out together, hand in hand, looking for our friends and family.