Chapter 6 : After The Meeting

POV FARLEY

I am so tired. 4 hours in a plane that keeps moving up and down was making me nauseous during the flight luckily Shade was there if not I would have threw up.

After the meeting , I told Shade go to our room because I needed to have a moment with Davidson.

Davidson said we had to tell the Calore brothers before anyone else tells them.

When we told them , Cal looked like he was about to explode and Maven was wearing a shocked look on his face.

POV UNKNOWN

She is so dead. Death volunteered to go find the first information about the king and his family members history.

Darkness has pacing up and down complaining about Tauriel being unfit to be our spy to find out Norta's plans with the scarlet guard, the rift and monfort.

She is unfit being she's the only person we can trust to not mess it up. But I will repeat she......is......dead.

And trying to stop Darkness to not strangle her to death ( literally) is impossible given how Darkness has been tolerating her for 5 years.

But its funny when the both of them fight because they like sisters even though they're not.

Its almost winter in Irinia so it gets chilly each time I go out to train. I'm not the kind of person who gets up and trains every single day like Darkness, I train sometimes at noon or in the morning.

I feel happier today yesterday me and Death made a bet because we found out the king sent letters to his allies and the scarlet guard. I mean surely there was a problem. So we each made a bet whether Tauriel would tell them and call us or she wouldn't tell them and call us. Dearh obviously thought that she would be smart about it but as her big sister I know her very well.

So I won.

The loser had to cook dinner for 4 weeks. While the winner chills for the night. I dont think its fair though because I never cooked and I have Darkness and Death to do it. But I'm not a spoil brat like all the silver princesses and ladies.

Ugh!

This is so short.
By the way would guys stay for a few days waiting for the next meeting or would you go back home and then come back for the meeting again?
Let me know in the comments below.

By the way which is your fav queen below?:

Mafia Queen
Drama Queen
Dragon Queen
Fairy Queen
Elf Queen
Vampire Queen
Mermaid Queen
Nature Queen
Warrior Queen
Or
All of the above

- nyxnemesiz