heartbreaking nightmare

Both Thranduil and Mayia both slept soundly until Mayia had a nightmare.

-Nightmare-

Mayia was running through a swarm of Orcs trying to get to her father son and Thranduil. They were fighting beside each other to try to keep the orcs from getting into Rivendell. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Thranduil getting cut down by orcs. She fell to her knees and all she could focus on was her husband laying on the ground gasping for air. Her tears mixed with the blood and dirt on her face. After the war was over Mayia ran over to Thranduil and screamed his name begging for him to wake up. The Mirkwood Royal Gaurd pulled Mayia away from Thranduil and took his body to be buried. Mayia would now me queen and would have to tell her son that his father was dead. Elrond told the Gaurd to make sure someone was with Mayia because of what she had done to herself in the past. The Gaurd understood. But unfortunately that didn't stop Mayia she was able to make her way to the bathroom and Lock the door without anyone hearing her. She took out her knife and looked at her wrists and made small cuts. She had tears running down her face and a Gaurd kicked down the door by that time Mayia had lost losts of blood and the Gaurd picked her up and rushed her to the healers room so she could get medical attention and whispered two simple words before the room went dark "I'm done"

-End of Nightmare-

Mayia was tossing and turning in her sleep Thranduil woke up realizing that she is having one of her Nightmares the last nightmare ended with her having a panic attack after she woke up this happens because the dream went on for too long. Thranduil softly lifted Mayia head and layer her on her back.

"Mayia!" "Mayia" "Mayia! Please wake up!" "it's just a dream!" Thranduil half shouted half whispered. Multiple guards ran into the room they were going to pick Mayia up and sit her up but Thranduil looked at them with tears in his eyes and shook his head. "please don't she is just having a bad dream. Just please get me a cool damp cloth and a glass of water. She will need it when I wake her up." the guards nodded and ran out of the room. Mayia shot up out of bed breathing very heavy and looked and Thranduil and them looked at her wrists she started crying at the sight of the raw scratch marks on her wrists and she crawled away from Thranduil to the foot of the bed not wanting him to see her after what she had done to herself even though it wasn't the first time she had done this.

"what was your dream about?" Thranduil whispered I'm Mayia ear

"y-y-you g-got k-killed I-in b-battle. And I saw you and I did somethings I started to cut myself again and I had to go to the healers and everything went black and all I said was "I'm done"

"but your not dead and I did this to myself and I feel so stupid. I'm not queen material Thranduil and I will never be. I can't do this." Mayia said while crying

"shh. It's okay I love you and it's ok that you had they dream it is a accurate worry that a loved one might be killed but Im not going to die. I'm not going to leave you trust me. And you are queen material because you can lead a army and you know how to deal with people you are the perfect queen and I love my queen. I also would gladly bow down to my queen. My queen is from Rivendell and we all know Rivendell women are the smartest most beautiful and deadly of all" Thranduil said with a Smirk.

"I wish I could just forget" Mayia whispered

And with those words being said Thranduil kissed Mayia and laid with her she put her head on his chest and said "as long as I can lay with you at night and hear your heartbeat I will be okay, we will be okay because I know your mine."

A/N well the second chapter today. I hope you enjoyed it! I am kinda going for a nice loving part in Mayia and Thranduils relationship because trust me both Mayia and Thranduil are going to need love and support soon but of course no spoilers!!!!! Comment what you think is going to happen to Both Mayia and Thranduil. Yes things will happen to them both separately and as a couple. So we shall we see what is going to happen.

With love

_E_