Shouldn't Mess With Spells, Peter.

Admin: the song represents how Peter one's mind but also now, Peter 2 & 3, it's mainly 1.

After the spell had been tampered with, as every villain dead or not had came into peter 1's universe.. although the spell had been properly fixed, or so they thought.

In Peter 3's universe, his best friend, Nini Davenport.. doesn't remember him telling her he's spiderman, nor does she remember him...
That's the only massive change to his universe, this shouldn't be happening at all.
Although here we go, she's forgotten her best friend.

Peter Parker (3) had been rather confused on why his best friend, hadn't spoken to him... that's when it had hit him what happened, he thought it would be best to try and get to know her all over again, at least til she remembers or understands who he is again.

Meanwhile Peter Parker (2), was experiencing a death, immediately when he got back, one of his friends, a new close friend...a younger sister to someone he used to know, a best friend, Cordelia Spring. Her little sister CJ spring died right in his arms, it wasn't even a freak accident, no shots fired, nothing. Yes it could have been natural causes...but... he doesn't think so...especially because she's in his arms...

Back in Peter (1)'s universe...it was soon to be college time, an old friend of his Cayden was walking home, it was time for them to, it had a long day coming home from work...

Will he die?? Will he survive?? Will they all, be fine ??? Will this spell dissipate and the multiverse will fix it self or will it continue til everything and everyone remembers Peter 1??