𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖- nickname

"Wolfie"__________________________

"Wolfie"
__________________________

Aria and Stiles are outside of Scott's house, fixing the jeep. Scott and Liam walk out, Liam wants the help as his Alpha denied. "I will eventually allow Liam to help" Scott explains to Stiles. Liam comes after him with look in his eyes.

"He's doing the puppy eyes on him" Aria whispers in shock to Stiles as he nods. "Scott, if you want to get the band back together, you don't leave out the drummer"

The Jeep is running again. Scott notices the back seat is loaded down with bottles of what appears to be anti-freeze. Stiles explains that there is a very minor leak. As they pull onto the road a steady stream of fluid pours out from beneath the Jeep.

_______

Stiles' Jeep is overheating again. Scott suggests they add more anti-freeze, "We can just turn on the heat to vent the engine." Stiles says.

Scott read to the group about Damnatio Memoriae.

"It was a Roman practice the government decreed to destroy the images of the damned. It included removing their names from inscriptions and chiseled their faces off statues. Being forgotten was a punishment worse than death."

Aria explains. "a court ordered Damnatio Memoriae against a particularly heinous serial killer of children known as The Demon Tailor. He lured children into his shop in Paris where he would kill them, boil them and eat them." Scott continues as Stiles made a disgusted look.

"The court ordered all the records destroyed and to this day no one knows his real name." Scott continues, Stiles concludes that the Dread Doctors have resurrected a killer so bad that he was literally erased from history.

"The killer became a werewolf. Which makes him a better killer." Scott points out. Stiles' Jeep suddenly runs out of gas.

They find a gas station.

It's closed but Scott breaks the chain on the gas pump and Stiles slips a 20-dollar bill through the doors to pay for what they take.

As Aria wandered through the shop, she noticed the two boys discussing something. She walks back to the two and hears Scott mention Donovan before Stiles quickly shushed him. Aria places her coffee on the jeep and looks at the two boys.

"Keep talking. I already know about Stiles and his accident with this boy- what's his name again?"

The two boys look at each other in shock. "How did-"

"Stiles, i'm a witch." Aria cuts him off and opens the back doors of the jeep, "And, you sleep talk"

_________

They arrive in Shiprock. Scott and Stiles are out of the Jeep and continue their conversation about Donovan's death.

The three turn to go but notice the sound of swords clashing and a flash of light coming, periodically, from the base of the mountain and realize it is Kira.

Stiles quickly starts the Jeep and drive up to where she was.

Scott rolls out of the still moving Jeep, comes up on his feet and growls at the Skinwalkers.

Stiles urges everyone to get into the Jeep. Aria steps out of her seat and was met face to face with them.

Aria moves her two arms in quick motion as two red steel fans open in front of her face, only her red irises seen. A Skinwalker throws a spear at the vehicle, Aria turns on her feet and cuts it half. The spear harmlessly falls to the ground.

Noshiko gets to the Jeep and Aria jumps in. They drive away leaving the Skinwalkers watching their retreat. Aria looks out of the window as her phone beeps. She looks down at it and finds a message from an unknown number saying to go to the loft.

________

Stiles and Aria slide the doors open of the loft. Spider webs were in every corner. Aria prepared her steel fans as Stiles turns on the lights. The two were met with empty loft.

Stiles nudges Aria and the two walk over to the steel table. On there was placed a box.

"What the hell..?" Aria mumbles and walks over to it. She notices a note and picks it in her hand. Aria hands the note to Stiles and slowly opens the red box.

The previous Scarlet Witch wore this as it helped her and protected her from unknown creatures just as herself. Some battles are meant for you to finish, Wolfie.

Stiles read out and peeks over Aria's shoulder. The two are met with a red suit, a headwear that looked like a crown and The Chaos Magic book on top of it.

"Did you say Wolfie?" Aria says and slowly caressed her finger through the polyester. "Yeah, Why?"

Aria grabs the headwear as she felt it was made out of metal alloy. "It's a nickname." Aria points out. "From who?" Stiles asks in confusion.

Aria places the headwear back to the box and closes it, "Peter."