Subspace and Medkit!!?!?

Subspace's team had just lost an overwhelming defeat, even if it was because they kept dying, he blames it on medkit. As he sits on a bench at cross roads, he thinks. "If they cant heal, they can die!" As he thought if what he thinks as a "brilliant idea". He immediately assembled 2 biografts, and ran.

At night (2:30 AM)

Medkit was in his apartment, writing on a piece of paper with a light ontop, he was tired as he hadn't slept for what seemed like eternity (2 days). He was slowly falling asleep until, he heard a knock on the door, he got up and slowly opened it, only for a biograft to tackle him as another 1 went behind him and restrained his arms. Looking up, he saw Subspace, standing over as he grinned.
"SUB WHAT IS THIS" he screamed, only for subspace to respond, "Its so i can win, as if the opposite team has no healers, they have nothing." He smugly said, as he walked back to his lab in Black Rock, medkit was forcefully dragged along by the 2 biografts.

Time skippy to black rocc

As medkit and subspace would enter the lab, med would be leaning on the wall, as 2 biografts guarded the entrace, with subspace just grinning cause his master plan had worked. "Now, I'LL WIN, AND THEY WONT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT." He thought as medkit would just be on the ground, looking up. "Ugh, so this is all cause i do my job?" "Yes."
"Wow, u suck." "Not as much as you." "What?" "What?" Subspace would silently laugh as Medkit would be confused "I DO NOT SUCK ANYONE" "OK OK IT WAS A JOKE-"