01 ♯ 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

CHAPTER ONE . . .

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ❛ would you rather ❜ ♯

Astoria sighed deeply: she wasn't ready enough to hear her friends scream, eat all of her food, make a mess in her living room and rant about that one group

Stray kids. She heard that name so much that she even heard it in her dreams.

She sighed yet another time — her train of thoughts landed on the fifth of august, Elara's birthday.

The friend group had to make a cake with stray kids pictures sticking out of it. I mean c'mon... even Astoria agreed that they were pretty, but her friends were so obsessed that she got PTSD only from hearing the group's name.

She decided to begrudgingly get up from the couch she laid on anyway: her friends were going to be at her apartment any minute now, and because of it mouths were needed to be fed — it's funny how she's not even the oldest, though.

Stepping into the kitchen, her socks hit the bare ground at a rapid pace. Though, they stopped in the middle of the room — what should she cook? Cookies...? Or maybe cupcakes. Yeah, definitely cupcakes.

And so cupcakes it was: she took out all she needed to bake them and immediately started adding the correct amount of ingredients to the bowl laid in front of her.

She wasn't sure if her friends were in the mood for some cupcakes, but as she kept her task going she remembered she had other snacks and food in the kitchen so it didn't quite bother her.

A few minutes later, she placed the muffin pan inside the oven and wiped the counter clean.

With that, she went back to the living room. Her eyes traveled the room — maybe she could put on some netflix?

That she did. Her hand on her hip and her teeth pulling at her lips nervously as she wouldn't find anything that satisfied her. Scrolling through the various shows, she heard the doorbell ring.

Her head turned, a small smile lingering on her lips. Even though she didn't like their terrific obsession, she loved her friends dearly — however, she would probably never admit it.

A quick run to the door and she swung the door open, adding a brunette, a girl with dyed red hair and two others with black hair in her line of vision.

"Here's my favorite fake blondie!" Elara announced announced, her arms wide open before embracing Astoria in her warmth.

"Hi Ria!" Harin waved, before adding to the hug. She was the youngest out of the group, and everybody saw her like their little sister — they also loved calling her a child, but that doesn't matter.