part-2

?? POV
I came back and sat at the car as I was already late to my work. I know I'm small but I am legal and have to be there during the meeting as I was the future CEO of my father's legal company. He also does many illegal works and once I'll be 21and  enough to handle them I'll take over him.

I don't like him as he always orders me to do things according to him.
My mother also has some business which I don't know about but I'll also take over them when I grow older.

Soon the car started meanwhile I was thinking about the girl whom I met just a fed moments ago. She was so small maybe 3-4 years but I don't know why I want to have her. Remembering this I snapped at my bodyguards to quickly find all the information about that girl to which they quickly nodded.

I don't care whether she is small or I'm too big but no matter what I'll have her as mine.

Soon I've reached the main branch of the company and I went inside. Seeing me all the staffs stood up and bowed as Ill be there future boss. I didn't respond to this and went to the personal elevator which only me md my father uses.

I don't show much emotion nor talk too much. I also have anger issues and can't tolerate anything which I don't like. It was surprising that I talked so much with that girl without getting angry.

As soon as I entered the main office I see my father sitting on the head chair along with the board members and investers also our new party with whom we'll Collab. Soon the meeting started I didn't show any interest in any of the bullshit going on in the meeting was but thinking about that girl.

Soon the meeting ended.
I was feeling relieved that now I don't have to stay in this place anymore. Just then our business partner came to me and started praising me saying I'm doing great in such young age, I'm so good blah blah!

"Can i leave if you are done with this?"

"Ah sure sure. You know I'm holding a party this weekend also I have a daughter around your age she will be happy to meet you. I was wondering.."

I cut them off and said simply I can't and went outside.

Time skip

The files were in my hand. All the information about that girl is in there but for the last 20 minutes I was just staring at the photo of that girl without blinking. Soon I came to know that she is 5, all the information about the family, their each and every information and soon I had I evil idea to how I make her mine(smirking)

Just like I planned I informed my parents about how I want that girl to be mine. They didn't care much about it as long as it didn't harm their business. Huh! They still don't care about me.

Later I went to y/n's house were at that moment only her mother was present. I proposed the idea that if she gave her daughter to me than I'll give them a lot of money.

Curious she asked how much.
Huh!!she also don't care about her daughter and only care about money.

I simply said about 10 million and also provide a new house as this house is shabby and I don't want my princess to stay in a place like this.

Feeling a bit doubt she asked me who am I,

I am Jeon Jungkook, only son of Mr and Mrs.jeon

Hearing my name she got to know who I am and after listening to the amount she quickly agreed to give her daughter to me.  But I said that I'll take her with me when she becomes 18 till then they have to take care of her like a princess

There shouldn't be anything lacking in her upbringing, whatever she wants she gets it. And she should also know that she is promised to someone and will be marrying him at 18.Huffing her mother also agreed to this.

Soon she signed the contract that once her daughter is 18 she will be given to me. till then she is under her parents' custody.

Soon y/n along with her father and brother came back from tha park as they went to Play there.

Seeing a guest Mr.lee frowned but didn't say anything as Mrs.lee signed him to stay quiet.

Nodding his head he took both the kids inside to freshen them up not noticing a pair of dark eyes watching his daughter like a hawk watching her every move.

Unable to control himself Jungkook stood up as he knew if he stayed anytime more then he will surely take his princess with him right away .

Warning mrs.lee once more he left from there.

Closing the doors mrs.lee couldn't control her excitement as in one day they become rich 🤑🤑 just by their useless daughter. She started dreaming what should she do with the money she was about to get.

Soon she came back from daydreaming and went inside to inform about this to her husband and also to warn him not to do anything against her decision.

to be continued

👇👇👇 Please vote for me and comment too if you have any suggestions for the betterment of the story

Please vote

Ps: I'll post the next part when I'll get atleast 10 votes