Vol.1 chapter 1: "Hells Awaken Of The East"

6000 years ago, a war broke out with none other then the mighty God and Satan. And in the end God had won, but he knew that this wasn't the end... So he created Earth where he had created creatures called 'Humans' for the good and bad. Every year humans would die and would be either send to Hell or Heaven. God had created Humans that would be good and go to heaven and he would create an entire army full of Humans that would battle against Satan... But... Satan had an evil plan... To make Humans like him instead. Humans all over the earth, either believe in God.. Or Satan...

-USA,Los Angeles 6.30 AM-

Eric POV

"Eric! Did u get up yet?!" Mom yelled from downstairs in Russian. My names Eric Lundmoen... At least that's what it is now. My name was Lucifer,known as Satan... I had lost to a war six thousand years ago with that shithole God. And here I am... Reborn again. On Earth which shithole God created. I'm 18 now, and my mission is to kill God and regain my spot as Satan again. Well, It's a school day but my mom's keeps yelling so I'll just go ignore her.

Meanwhile Eric was in his room locked up and ignoring his mom, his older brother who's name was Serpent and he was 19. The entire family was from Russia but had moved to The USA due to Endirk, aka they're fathers name work. "Eric! Get ur ass down u lazy moron... U have school!!! " his mom yelled from downstairs. Eric groaned and got out of bed, shirtless bcuz he was also too lazy to put on a shirt. Just as he was bout to open his door, Serpent burst in which made the door slam right in Eric face who moaned out loud from the pain and fell on the ground. "HAHAHAHSJSJSJSJSJAMAJAHAHHAHAHAHAK" Serpent laughed uncontrollably. "Hah.. Omg.. U clumsy idiot! C'mon,get ready for school" Serpent said. Eric glaring at Serpent with a bleeding nose. A few minutes later Eric got dressed in his uniform and they were both ready for high school.

Name- Eric Lundmoen /Lucifer Age- 18Religion- RussianEye color- Black, but turns red whenever

Age- 18
Religion- Russian
Eye color- Black, but turns red whenever... (Soon find out)
Eyes type- Siren eyes
Height- 6'1 feet tall
Sports/hobbies- Soccer, Taekwondo
Fav food- Ramen
Morning/night person- Night
Past- Satan

He's wearin an hoodie over his uniform)

Name- Serpent Lundmoen /Serpent  Age- 19Religion- Russian Eye color- a very bright crystal blue but turns Golden when

Age- 19
Religion- Russian
Eye color- a very bright crystal blue but turns Golden when... (Soon find out)
Eyes type- Siren eyes
Height- 6'6 feet tall
Sports/hobbies- Drawing, basketball and singing and a sensei in taekwondo
Fav food- Tofu with spicy ramen
Morning/night person- morning
Past- God

The family was also rich but not spoiled. The chauffeur was outside in the limousine waiting for the two boys to get in. Soon enough the boys arrived at they're high school. The 'Tomakaji HighSchool' . 'Tomakaji' was an Japanese name which was named after an Japanese man. The High school was an private high school which only rich, scholarship kids where at. And they're where in total 3 gangs in the school. The 'Destroyers' which was the 2nd gang that teamed up with gang number 3. Eric was the gang leader, and finally.... The 'Death' gang which Serpent was leader. Both gangs had 15 members in, and both gangs where enemies. And heres the shi...

Serpent Is God... His name stayed Serpent bcuz he was undercover on earth. Eric was Satan in his past and his goal to kill Serpent was on his mind. It was Hell's Awaken Of The East....

To be continued to the next chapter...