Aftermath

Brief description of naked adult body and lots of swearing.

Spock woke up the next morning to a body spralled out on top of him, crushing him into the mattress. A large, completely naked, adult body. He opened his eyes to find Jim, adult Jim, asleep on top of him.

Spock, still half asleep, couldn't keep his eyes from wandering over his T'hy'la's naked form. Fuck he was gorgeous!

He had seen him partially naked before on the odd away mission. It was no secret that the captain had a penchant for ripping or losing his shirt. But he had never before had the chance to see all of him and to truly look at him.

He doubted he would ever tire of observing his T'hy'la's body.
His chest and arms were perfection. This, he had known this for a while, but now his entire body was bare to his gaze.

His eyes trailed down Jim's strong back, over his perfectly round ass, and further down to his powerful legs and thighs. His cock began to become erect as well at the sight. His mate's form was truly lovely.

He caught himself as he became more awake. Spock tore his eyes away from Jim's body as horror at what he had been doing filled him. He was ogling the captain without his knowledge or permission.

Spock willed his lust away as Jim began to stir. He rolled off of Spock and stretched with a yawn. He slowly opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. It took a second for everything to sink in. After a couple moments, his brain kicked online and he sat up with a jolt. He wrapped the blanket around his body as he looked wildly around him.

"Uhhhh, Spock?" He finally spoke. His voice was low and rough with sleep. "Why am I naked in bed with you? Please tell me we didn't have sex and I forgot it. Not that I would. Cause damn! If I ever got into those pants of yours, I can't imagine I'd ever forget the experience. Unless I did, of course. Which would truly suck. Really -"

"Captain!" Spock interrupted him. "We did not engage in coitus."

"Ok. Ok. Cool. So why am I naked in your bed then?"

"That is a very good question. The answer is, unfortunately, a long and  rather complicated one."

"But we didn't have sex?"

"No. We did not. You were a child."

"Ooooooooooook. That is an answer. That's definitely an answer. What the fuck?"

"What is the last thing you remember Captain?"

"Spock. I'm in your bed, butt naked. You can drop the title. Makes me feel like I forgot to get dressed before going to the bridge. And that is not a comforting feeling."

"Very well. Jim. My question still stands, though. What is the last thing you remember?"

Jim thought about it for a moment. "We beamed down with the away team to explore a planet. There was a weapon of some kind firing at us. Then waking naked in your bed. That's it."

"The away mission was two days ago, Jim. You were hit by the weapon. It deaged you by approximately twenty years. You have been four years old for the past two days."

"Ooooooook........ That's not weird at all.... You sure you're not pulling my leg, Spock? Did Bones put you up to this?"

"I am not "pulling your leg" Jim. You can confirm it with McCoy or any other crew member if you do not believe me." Jim thought Spock sounded a bit offended

"Ok, Ok. I believe you, Spock. But damn! That sounds absolutely insane! And also, why was 4 year old me in your bed?"

"I had every intention of sleeping on a cot beside the bed. However, you stated that you were frightened and did not wish to sleep alone. So I obliged and joined you in the bed."