Chapter 1.

Ria POV.

I'm wiping down tables and look on the TV and see the news about another security guard being killed.

I hear the door open seeing my friends enter.

Ria“ Hey guys what's with the cans of beer.

Friend: Michael is the new security we thought you could give him this beer.

Ria“ Um ok? I guess.

I grab my car keys and drive to Freddy Fazbears I park and enter the pizza place.

I look at the human like animatronics I tilt my head and notice their look almost demonic in a way.

Michael“ Ria?

I turn around and show him the beer.

Michael“ Oh fuck yes! Hey hang with me let's get drunk!

Ria“ You can get drunk Ill just sit with ya.

We sit in the security room and watch the Animatronics Michael falls asleep.

Great note my fucking sarcasm.

I hear a guitar playing and I look seeing Bonnie playing it what the hell?

I notice chica looking at the camera and winks I notice Freddy blowing a kiss.

??“ Ah a lovely wench.

I turn around seeing a golden glowing eye I press the Button having the door closed.

??“ *laughs* Now my sweet seaflower your here til 6AM hope you can outrun us.

I look at the security cam seeing foxy outside the door he licks his hook and walks away.

Ria“ *shakes Michael* WAKE WAKE UP!