Chapter 2.

Ria POV.

I'm currently with Michael trying to figure out a way to escape.

Michael“ Damn it theirs no way!

The door opens a slight bit and Foxy's hook is swinging at us it hits my cheek.

Foxy“ Argh me sea flower your so pretty let old Foxy hug ye!

Michael opens the other door and we run down the hall I enter the kitchen.

Chica“ Why hello~.

I turn around and see Chica who's sharpening a knife and smirks at me.

She charges at me and I duck her hands and swing a rolling pin into her face.

Michael swings a chair and hits her back and we run out the kitchen and end up at the main floor.

Bonnie“ *laughs*.

We turn around and see Bonnie who's playing his guitar and Chica walks out snarling I see Foxy.

Wait wheres-.

Michael“ *screams*!

I turn around and I see Freddy holding Michael by the throat!

Ria“ MIKE!

Freddy looks at me with his eyes glaring he drops Michael and walks towards me I look up at the 8ft tall animatronic.

I back up into something and a hook is around my throat.

Foxy“ Argh hello lass.

Freddy cups my face and I notice Bonnie playing with my hair and Chica smirking.

Michael sits up and looks at me and he runs out and I begin to panic.

Freddy“ Don't worry cupcake.

Bonnie“ You'll enjoy it here Sugarplum.

Foxy“ Argh sea flower you'll enjoy the adventure.

Chica“ That's right Cutie pie!

Before I could answer Michael comes back.

Michael“ GET AWAY FROM HER!

Foxy cackles and smirks.

Freddy“ And What are you going to do Afton?

Michael“ *glares* I'm a Schmit.

Michael turns on the lights and the animatronics cover their eyes and me and Michael run back into the small room.

Ria“ WHY ARE WE BACK IN HERE!?

Michael“ Just trust me!

*Later*

I'm in the washroom with a flashlight to scare off the animatronics I turn around and see a little cupcake.

Ria“ Aww aren't you-.

The cup jumps and bites on my shoulder I scream and throw it away it's mouth bloody.

I hear laughter and see Foxy walking in with his hook out and I reach for the flashlight but he slams it through my hand.

Ria“ Ahhhh!

Foxy“ *cackles* Aye lass don't be so noisy I yet to hook you up-.

I jam his one eye and he screams and his hook disconnected from him and I pull the hook out of my hand.

Damn that fucking hurt!

I run away clutching my hand and I enter the room.

Michael“ JESUS REESE YOUR HAHD *shocked* I JUST DEADNAMED YOU *Hits his head* I'M AN IDIOT!

Ria“ As much as I love that your so guilty of dead naming me maybe uh grab the aid for my hand!