a surprising event..

Sunday. I was in my bed, just.. sleeping. I was awake, but I usually prefer staying in bed.

I laid there with my eyes closed a few more minutes, before I finally decided to open my eyes. I rubbed my eyes a little with the bottom of my palms, as I slowly opened my eyes.

I immediately grabbed my phone to check the time, 12:23. Geez, I really need to fix my sleep schedule..

I slowly got up as I streched my legs a little. I put my slippers on, and went to the bathroom. I did my business and brushed my teeth, afterwards washing my hands and then washing my face. I went out of the bathroom, changed my clothes, and went to eat something. Typical morning stuff, y'know.. After I finished eating my breakfeast, I went back into my room. I opened my drawer and got 2 notebooks and closed the drawer.

I went to my table and sat down on the chair, as I opened one of my notebooks.

"Gotta study for school now, since I didn't yesterday." I said to myself, as I started studying. "Louis Paster, French chemist and microbiologist, who discovered microbial fermentation, and pasteurization.." I started reading out loud, now studying.

After 30 minutes after or so, I closed my notebook and took the second one, Ethics.

Once again, I started reading out loud, studying. After about 30 minutes, I closed the notebook.

I got up and put them back in the drawer. I remembered I needed to study geography as well. I swear, I never study geography for some reason.. And now there's too many lectures to remember in 2 days!! And also I need to finish a book due tomorrow that has like 200 pages, and I'm only at like 50th page or something!! Ugh, it's just so overwhelming! Is this how my life is gonna be as a grown up? Always having something due for tomorrow, and never catching a break. I just don't wanna grow up, and I still refuse to!!

I was talking to myself in my mind as I sat on the bed. I then just took my phone and opened my drawing app, Ibis Paint X.

I clicked on a canvas, on which was drawn my Alan Becker OC, TLM.

I stared at the drawing for some reason as I was analyzing it and rereading the stuff I writted down on it

I stared at the drawing for some reason as I was analyzing it and rereading the stuff I writted down on it. Suddenly, my mother called out for me from the living room: "Ophelie, come down and eat dinner!"

I stared at my drawing for a few moments, before replying: "Coming!!"

I left my phone on my bed as I rushed downstairs, closing the door behind me.

But this time, I accidentally forgot to turn off my phone.

A few moments and there was nothing unusual. Until...

Suddenly, the drawing in the middle started moving!
It seemed to be looking around itself then look at the ceiling.

Suddenly it reached out its arms and managed to hold onto the side of the phone from outside. It then pushed itself out of the canvas, falling onto the blanket.

It noticed it was out of the canvas and suddenly jumped up with their arms up in the air, seemingly happy for some reason.

All of a sudden, they heard some footsteps and got scared, so they tried to jump back into the screen, but unluckily the phone had turned off.
Not knowing what to do, they noticed the pillow and quickly hid under it.

I came back into the room as I immediately grabbed my phone because of a habit.

As I unlocked it with my fingerprint, I immediately noticed something wrong.

The middle of the canvas looked.. Empty.

I was weirded out a little as I wondered what had happened

I was weirded out a little as I wondered what had happened. I looked over at the undo button, but it seemed I didn't have what to undo.

I stared at the blank spot confused, as I suddenly heard a noise under the pillow.

I looked at my pillow curiously as I slowly got my face closer to it

I slowly lift the pillow, and as soon as I saw TLM I immediately let go of the pillow out of fear

I stared at the pillow with widen eyes as I was questioning if what I saw was even real
I knew I wasn't delusional, so I slowly lifted the pillow again with my head tilted to the side

I saw TLM again, as they had their knees close to their chest and their arms around their knees while shaking.

I looked at the hollow-head curiously, as I still didn't believe what I was seeing.
I decided to speak.

"..Uh, hello.! Um, I hope I didn't startle you.?" I said with an awkward tone, as I thought I was just talking to myself

The stickfigure's head lifted up as they just stared at me

Both of us just stared at each other.

I suddenly started to move my hand close to TLM
It was near TLM, but not too close.

My palm was facing up towards the pillow

I remained still, as I didn't want to startle them.

They seemed very hesitant as they just stayed in the same position while staring at my hand, but after a lot of hesitation they finally started to let go of their knees as their legs straightened out

They were laying on their stomach now as they tilted their head curiously.

They slowly put their hand on my finger as if to insure nothing would happen

After, they decided to slowly climb on my hand

After a few moments of them climbing on my hand, I slowly moved the hand back as I lowered the pillow.

I then looked over at them curiously as I observed them.
I didn't say anything.
They didn't say anything either..

I decided to speak again
"..Uh, hello TLM! I'm Ophelie!" I said in a somewhat awkward tone still

After a few moments the stickfigure just waved at me
I smiled softly

I slowly got up and sat on my chair In front of a table with a computer on it

I gently placed TLM on the table, as I looked at them curiously still

I still felt a little complex about this.. There's no way they could be real, but I felt them on my hand..

We just continued to stare at each other...