chapter 2

"𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐄" madelyn whisper shouted towards ellie, "what's wrong?". madelyn pointed to the seat next to her and ellie formed and 'o' with her mouth.
the seat next to her read:
𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦
so it turns out that madelyn and jude would have to meet and interact with eachother and madelyn knew the fan girls would go crazy if anything got out

a few moments later jude and jobe arrived,
jobe tapped his brothers shoulder so he would turn around and listen to him, "jude isn't that madelyn?" jude turned around with a confused look on his face which practically said 'madelyn? i don't know a madelyn'. jobe acknowledged his face and explained further "you know the girl who's post phil tagged you in"
"oh yeah that's her why?" jobe looked at his brother with a huge smirk on his face, "she's sat next to you mate"

jude and jobe walked over to their seats, jude was extremely nervous but excited at the same time he was going to meet madelyn for the first time and he had to admit if someone asked who his celeb crush was he'd say madelyn brooks.
madelyn saw that jude had come over and sat down so being the polite person she was she smiled at him and said hi and jude returned the gesture, you could say if jude was white you would be able to see him blushing from miles away.
they ended up getting deep into a conversation not even bothering to watch the model, but on the other hand jobe and ellie felt like they were third wheeling even though jude and madelyn weren't a couple. ellie moved her head behind jude and madelyn so she could speak to jobe, "jobe there's a spare seat next to me if you want to come sit here so you're not left out"
he instantly shot up out of his seat earning a few icy stares from the people behind him so he gave them a dirty look back.
"i was actually dying their i couldn't deal with them flirting any longer i felt like i was gonna be sick" when jobe said this he imitated throwing up which made ellie laugh, "same i feel like madelyn won't shut up until we get back to our room!" ellie said whilst laughing.

━ ━ ━ ꨄ ━ ━ ━

@𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒!

●○

 ○●

○●

tagged @jobebellingham

𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 paris fashion week

liked by 𝐣𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐯𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧 and 𝟕,𝟓𝟔𝟐,𝟎𝟕𝟐 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 🔥🔥

𝐣𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 lil bro
↳ 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 i think you forgot that im older

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝟕 so are we not gonna act like we didn't see the pap photos of him and madelyn talkinggg
↳ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝟎 who tf is madelyn and why is she tryna steal my husband 😒😡
↳ 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐧 aren't you like 12

𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐬 @madelynbrooks
↳ 𝐣𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 🤔🤔

━ ━ ━ ꨄ ━ ━ ━

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!
chapter 2 is complete! tbh i'm not very proud of this chapter i did rush it though so that might be why. also go check out the intro of my mason mount fic right now or i'll make jude cheat on madelyn then kill ellie 😁

 also go check out the intro of my mason mount fic right now or i'll make jude cheat on madelyn then kill ellie 😁