You will.

The door swung open with far more force than I had applied to it. Startled, I nearly jumped. An uninvited cold breeze swept in, slamming into my face and making my watery eyes hurt. As I blinked furiously, I suddenly felt a firm, icy hand on my shoulder. I looked up, petrified. 

Next to me, looking down, was a tall woman, whose appearance was almost ghoulish. Her long white sleeves trailed down to the ground, but seemed neither damp nor heavy. As she slowly removed her hand from my shoulder, I heard the faint chime of sleigh bells. She was inhumanly pale, but that was her least unnatural quality. Her hair, white as snow, fell down nearly to her waist, but most of all, she seemed to bask in an ethereal light, as if the moon itself had granted her her own celestial spotlight. 

Her piercing blue eyes stared into mine, as if to confirm something. I felt as if I was being judged and placed onto an invisible scale, determining both my worth and innocence. My heart sank further and further down the longer she looked, a sense of guilt and shame overwhelming me. I  looked down.

A long silence followed. Finally, as if deciding I was deserving of her words, she opened her fair lips to speak. 

Although her tone was neither accusatory nor harsh, my growing fear of her words manifested in a piercing shiver that went up and down my back. 

"You must be little Miss Rosalie Silvavova." 

"Yes, madam," I replied automatically, manufacturing a smile in spite of my visible tears, "Is there something you wish to speak to me about?" 

The woman, despite her regal demeanor, seemed to awkwardly look away for a few seconds, visibly annoyed. However, she regained her composure so swiftly that I was left to wonder whether I had just imagined it. 

"Well," she replied, evidently putting great amount of consideration into her tone of voice, "As a major deity, dutiful representative of Hillwood and a conscientious member of the upper circle of divinity, I find it my responsibility to come and apologize to you personally. We are truly sorry for the loss of your friend. We have already taken measures to ensure that accidents such as these will not be caused by my brother again. Both me and my brother give you our sincerest condolences and trust that you will accept our apology." It was worth noting that she finished her entire speech in one breath, and was now looking at me almost demandingly, obviously expecting a certain kind of reaction from me. 

Instead, I was completely dumbfounded, tears still streaming down my cheeks, making me look like quite the fool. I also felt like as much of a fool as I looked - I had not the slightest clue what she was talking about. Yet, even while I was blurry-eyed and dazed, I still had the good sense to play along. No, that's not it. Despite my eagerness to attribute my actions to my extraordinary intelligence, its much likelier that it was a Certain Manifestation of Fate guiding my words. Or perhaps at that moment I was too intimidated by this stranger to try and cross her. 

"Uh, for the record, could you please recap the situation?" I asked, hurriedly stumbling over my words, miserably failing to speak as if I knew what she was talking about. 

The woman gave a quick, exasperated sigh and reluctantly narrated,

"Today, at exactly two fifty-four P.M., my brother, also known as the Ghost of Frost was using a Reliquiae Divinitatis while under the influence, which set off an avalanche. The avalanche that tragically took the life of the fourteen year old Robin Stoikov. My brother was caught red-handed and the avalanche was stopped before it could claim more mortal lives. He was promptly taken to court by a minor deity that served as witness. I was also found guilty alongside my brother, for, according to the judgement of the Overlord, it was my duty to stop him in time before the situation became as hazardous as it did. According to his sentence, my brother was supposed to come and give his condolences himself, but he's still far too intoxicated, so I was appointed to be the messenger."