The boy with an orange hoodie.

(Previously: Lincoln rescued bia if nearly getting raped by a random strange so after that she thanked the hero who saved her but she realised it was lincoln loud)

(We now see lincoln and bia flying in The air)

Bia: (Happy) This is so much fun!

Lincoln: Yep I know I lovd this!

Bia: Don't mind if I ask but how did you end up 18?

Lincoln: (Stressed and sweating) Umm you see

(Recap: Remember the chapter? Lincoln's new power well if you don't know it's basically because remember when jenny told her that she need to get more fire wood and after that lincoln met a fox hybrid named "Sly" The female fox her mission was to find the best well-Heartrd boy in minecraft and it was "Lincoln Albert Loud" (Our main protagonist of the story) After that. She showed him what the loud house were doing and they were celebrating lincoln's death or missing celebration so lincoln was so so so pissed and accepted Sly's offer she tolded him that she to have sex with him so that he be the "Chosen one" AKA: "The White Tiger" and after the sex scene lincoln was knocked out and had the ability to fly and god lost in a snowy mountain and when he touched bell on his collaf be transformers to 15-18 years old. And he explained to bia and she was shocked)

Bia: So That's how it happened...You had sex with a female hybrid fox?

Lincoln: Yes that's why I have these powers now.

Bia: So how do you turn back then?

Lincoln: I only turn back with the ring of my bell only if I touched it. Secondly she showed me past. I was so angry so so very angry. Because my parents and sisters want to forget about me and now. I want to have revenge or make them suffer

(Lincoln and bia arrived and jenny and amber and marie and allie were arguing because lincoln was missing for days (forgot the number) and they saw a person flying and they were excited)

Jenny: Bia! Your back! (Looks at lincoln) Whose this person?

Bia: Show them please.

(Lincoln touches his bell on his collar and he forms into his self to reveal an 18 year old lincoln)

Jenny Amber Allie and Marie: LINCOLN?!

Lincoln: Hey girls! 😉

(All of them were blushing so hard)

Jenny: Oh my gosh your so handsome!

Amber: Not just handsome. HE'S SEXY!

Marie: How did you grow up so grow so fast!

Bia: So how do you turn back then?

Lincoln: I only turn back with the ring of my bell and secondly she showed me past. I was so angry so so very angry. Because my parents and sister want to forget about me and now. I want to have revenge or make them suffer.

(Bia's eyes filled with tears she now Understands that lincoln has been filled with too much torture during the "NSL" Episode)

Bia: OMG Lincoln that was terrible so what happened how were you back luck then?

Lincoln: Fine but I'll tell you why *Clears throat*

(Lincoln explains that the bad luck started with a baseball game but lynn lost she accused of lincoln and parents and sister beileved her so after that they forced to sleep outside and wear a squirrel suit during the beach lincoln had enough so he escaped the royal woods and found a portal and it shows how lincoln met jenny and her friends)

Lincoln: Oh my gosh little bunny how horrible!

Amber: Why would they do this to you?

Marie: Cause of a stupid game?!

Allie: Poor dear

Lincoln: Don't worry I'll revenge on them!

(All of them looked at lincoln with their faces: 😈)

Jenny: Not a bad idea linky

Amber: That's a good one link

Bia: Good one

Allie: 😈👌

Marie: Revenge is always sweet!

(All of them hugged lincoln blushing at him)

(Days passed and lincoln hasn't changed age like young to old he's immortal)