Chapter 2

After some driving on old and back roads we found a clearing at this forest that was full of people and other vehicles already. Once parked we climbed out and could hear music already. 

The trees had speakers in them and there were lights strung up too. It was really pretty and people were already jamming to the music. It was also obvious chloe was the most excited by the smile she had on. It was beautiful. 

We all walked to a small snack and drinks table with labeled gallon drinks all containing alcohol. I decided to get a small bit and so did chloe and Rachel. After we were settled by a tree with drinks chloe pulled out a joint. 

“Who wants to smoke too?” She asked and Rachel grinned. 

“Always” she agreed and I shrugged. 

“Sure why not” I said as the blue haired girl was lighting the joint. Soon it was being passed around to me and filling my lungs with smoke. It was harsh and tasted bad but boy was it fun. 

“No thanks I wanna be sober to take care of you guys and hear the band clearly. Especially the drummer” steph passed her turn. Steph was amazing on the drums really. 

“Oh my god we should start a band!” Rachel exclaimed. “Steph can drum and I can sing! Chloe you know bass right and Y/N can you can you play guitar?” She asked and I nodded. 

“Yeah it's not hard,” I told her and she squealed with a clap. 

“We're gonna be a band!” She repeated. I could tell she was intoxicated already. “Cheers to our band!” 

“Cheers!” We all said with a laugh as the intoxication of weed and alcohol over took us. Soon chloe grabbed my hand and pulled me close and away from the tree. 

“Come on! Shake that sexy ass!” She exclaimed as she was dancing and pulling me. My face heated up again as I began dancing with the girl and gulped the rest of my drink. 

Chloe had the joint in her mouth as she danced. Soon she pulled me really close and blew smoke into my face gently with a smile. Then the joint was passed to me again. I passed it to a dancing Rachel when I was done. 

The night carried on with fun, smoking, dancing, and music! Though at some point it was coming to an end so steph rounded us up to the truck. She was still sober and decided to drive us all home in chloes Truck.