Hell's Kitchen: I Have Not Been To Flavortown

Author's note: Please read this before reading the actual story.  This is a fictional story based on the real life show "Hell's Kitchen" starring Gordon Ramsay and Jean-Philippe Susilovic.  What happens in this story is not real and never did happen.  It's simply for amusement and not to be taken into great seriousness.  It's also told from the point of view of the Hell's Kitchen Narrator.  This is meant to be for fun so enjoy!

Hell's Kitchen: I Have Not Been To Flavortown

Previously on Hell's Kitchen: Chef Ramsay held a big dinner event for celebrities and famous people alike here at Hell's Kitchen.  The turnout was extreme as people from all across time and space came to dine at the famous eatery.  During the dinner service, chaos ensued both inside the kitchen and in the dining room.  Elsie and Jessica got into a huge argument over cold soup.  Meanwhile in the dining room Ralph attempted to entertain the notorious Lord Voldemort, almost costing him his life in the process.  However when Chris revealed a dark secret he found himself so overwhelmed with emotion that he did not even notice the blast for the Dark Lord's wand.  Also during the service two United States presidents thought that it would be a good idea to come back to the kitchen and voice their opinions on the food and service.  Chef Ramsay would have none of that.  At the end of the night the service was such a success that no one was eliminated and Chef Ramsay and JP were finally able to come out and live as they wanted to.  There was no need to hide anymore... and now the continuation of Hell's Kitchen. 

It was not long after the events of the night before that news of Chef Ramsay's very successful night was spreading all around, and fast.  The excellent food and great service was very intriguing to people.  In fact so intriguing that some people were beginning to take notice of Chef Ramsay and his little kitchen.  Not everyone liked Hell's Kitchen, and not everyone liked Gordon Ramsay.  In fact some people hated him so much that they would stop at nothing to make sure the next dinner service was such a disaster that no one would ever come back to Hell's Kitchen again.  This evil was working right now, without Ramsay knowing it, and plotting evilly.  There would be a reckoning, and that day was today.  

...

It is a new day in Hell's Kitchen.  The day before all of the aspiring chefs were allowed to sleep in while Chef Ramsay and JP engaged one another.  The chefs were not expecting this treatment again today.  However, after such a great service last night, Ramsay allowed the chefs a few extra hours of sleep before he sue chefs awoke them. 
Once everyone was awake and a little bit more rested and Blue and Red Teams headed out to the kitchen to great Ramsay.
"Good morning everyone," Gordon said as the two Teams assembled before him.  The Red Team was on one side and the Blue Team was on the other.  After last night the Red Team was down two members. 
"Good morning Chef," the Teams chimed back.
"I must say I am a very proud man after the events of last night," Gordon said as he addressed the Teams.  "We had a lot of odds against us, but we held out well.  I'd like to thank you all for being able to do so."
The aspiring chefs all murmured for a few moments showing their gratitude at being thanked by the chef.
"On the plus side though, I have exciting news."
This exciting news did not sound good to some of the chefs.  Foolish chefs like Wendy were excited to hear what this exciting news may be.  More spectacle chefs like Andrew were not.  [What sort of test could this mad man be putting us up to now?]-he thought.
"We all did so well that just in the course of the previous night news has spread all over the city.  Everyone is talking about last night's service."
The chefs all murmured happily.
"That's why I think it'd be best if we do not let ourselves become intimidated by this expectation.  I have decided to open Hell's Kitchen for both lunch and dinner today."
At the sound of this the chefs all looked at eachother.  A lunch and a dinner service in one day?  How could they manage that?  The chef's let their confusion be seen on their faces.
"I know what you're all thinking," Gordon said as he observed their confused looks.  "You're all wondering why I would ever do this to you all."
The chefs nodded and what not.
"I won't lie," Ralph added, "I was a little confused."
Gordon stood back.  "Well thank you Ralph for not being afraid to voice your opinion."
Ralph sneered.
"Well I thought that after such a good service last night people would be as anxious as possible to try our food.  So why wait to serve them tonight?  If they want food now then we should give it to them as soon as possible.  Therefore if people come in and love lunch then they'll spread the word even more.  This means there'll be even more people here for dinner."
The chefs all looked at each other.  Gordon's logic made sense, to a degree. 
"I guess that makes sense," Ralph said, only half in truth. 
Gordon could tell that some of these fools still did not understand the importance of this lunch service.  If they managed to secure their position for lunch then they'd for sure have a huge turn out for dinner. 
"What are we cooking for lunch Ramsay?" Andrew asked in an annoyed tone.
Gordon observed his tone and frowned.  "I was just about to get to that."
Suddenly at that moment JP entered the room pushing a large try on a cart.  On that try was a huge collection of pots and pans, raw meats, veggies, you name it.  JP pushed the dolly cart in front of the chefs.  They were beyond confused. 
"Thank you JP," Gordon said calmly. 
"You're welcome Gordon."
The chefs looked at each other.  They knew that JP and Gordon were together now.  They'd all kind of figured as much for a while.  It was just weird seeing them act all couplely around each other.  No one was allowed to call Chef Ramsay Gordon, no one besides JP.  To the chefs this said something about how close the two were. 
JP then stepped back and stood behind Ramsay.
"This," Gordon said as he motioned towards the cart, "is lunch.  You have three hours until noon when the crowd will enter.  Until then I am instructing you all of today's challenge.  Create for me the best possible dish that you can out of this riff raff.  Whichever Team's customers like their food the most wins the challenge and the prize."
The chefs stared greedily at the chart.  They all loved winning challenges.  The best part was the reward.  Of course, the Red Team had won the last few challenges.  Ralph and Andrew were almost at a breaking point.  If they didn't win another challenge and soon they would kill someone.  
"Is the task understood?" Gordon asked, "Do you all know what must be done?"
"Yes chef!" came the response. 
Gordon sneered.  "Good.  Remember, I'm never going to even try this food.  It goes right to the customers.  If they don't like the food now, why would they ever come back for dinner?  The reputation of Hell's Kitchen rests in your hands.  Good luck"
The chefs all stared at Gordon awkwardly for a moment. 
"Well fuck off!  Go!  You're running out of time!"
At that the chefs all scrambled.  They had to hurry.  They only had a few hours to create their dishes out of whatever they could find on that strange cart.  Then they'd all have to agree on something to make before they even began to make it. 
At first things were going well.  Ralph and Andrew quickly agreed on the best idea ever.  They were going to create a pasta dish with a light white sauce.  The only problem was that Ralph wanted to use linguini and Andrew wanted tortellini.
Meanwhile in the Red Kitchen Dewberry was preparing to create a pastry dish.  However Elsie thought that a pastry dish would be too childish.  Thus an argument began over the lunch menu.
Chef Ramsay however was not as focused on his chefs as he could have been.
"JP, you look lovely today," Ramsay said gayly.
JP blushed a little and looked at the ground shyly.  "Thank you Gordon," he said back, "Your chef's outfit is as stylish as always."
"Why thank you," Gordon said as a giant pot fell from behind them in the kitchen.  The arguing was escalating.  However Gordon tried to ignore it.  There was only one thing that mattered to him right now.